5.12

After downloading a copy once, no more copies will be assigned to them for at least a week.

If you put aside those dangerous copies, life on the train can be regarded as paradise.

The No. 3 carriage here is unscientifically large, and almost all leisure and entertainment facilities can be found inside.

What shocked Miao Zhen the most was that there were several temples there

These NPCs will not teach players how to exorcise ghosts and demons. Like the church next door, they are just for people to come and relax.

Compared with other places, this comprehensive faith service area seems much deserted.

Only Miao Zhen felt at home there. He went to the temple every day and was so addicted that he couldn't extricate himself.

Miao Zhen lived in the temple and stayed up for three consecutive days.

Jin Chengyan searched the entire flower street and after confirming that Miao Zhen had not gone out to prostitute, he carried an electric baton and conducted a carpet search in the No. 3 carriage.

Finally, Miao Zhen, who was about to be tonsured, was dragged out of the temple. Take them back to their dormitory and prepare to give them a good education.

Although he thought so in his heart, Jin Chengyan didn't know how to educate him.

He couldn't beat Miao Zhen with an electric baton just because of something like this.

If it was an oral education, Jin Chengyan didn't know what to say.

After all, as adults, everyone has their own way of entertainment.

Hao Spirit went to Hua Street every day, facing the female NPCs inside, and honed his skills in selling women's underwear.

I plan to leave the train in the future, make my business bigger and stronger, and open a chain of underwear stores.

Liu Tuoni ordered a large room in Car No. 3.

Setting fires for fun every day, Jin Chengyan needs to go to the infirmary every night to take out Liu Tuoni who was almost burned to death.

Compared with those two people, Miao Zhen only burned incense and worshiped the Buddha, and talked about Buddhism with the NPC monks, which was already very worry-free.

Jin Chengyan crossed his arms and thought seriously.

So how should he punish Miao Zhen to make Miao Zhen understand that staying up at night is a bad habit.

Miao Zhen almost succeeded in becoming a complete monk, but now that he saw Jin Chengyan, he felt somewhat guilty.

He suddenly realized that since he liked Jin Chengyan, he could no longer go inside the temple.

He sat obediently on Jin Chengyan's bed, waiting for Jin Chengyan to lecture him.

Half an hour later, Liu Tuoni opened the door and came in.

Hearing the movement, Miao Zhen looked back.

Liu Tuoni's mouth was bloodshot, and there was a red slap mark on his face.

Miao Zhen asked worriedly, "What's going on on your face?"

Liu Tuoni's slender eyes narrowed into slits, "It was Xiao Hao who hit him. Maybe he didn't control the strength just now and hurt Xiao Hao."

Hao Jingcheng walked out from the other side of the door. He blushed and shouted impatiently: "Shit, who told you to pick me? I told you not to pick it, but you insist on it. Damn, you're crazy."