2.15

The wise tribe lives at the end of the world and considers itself the closest place to receive the gods.

Because every once in a while, they would hear vague sounds coming from beyond the end of the world outside.

They felt that it was God speaking.

One day, a person in the tribe found strange writing on the ball of material.

They had never seen that writing before, and this kind of writing would only appear on things given by God.

The tribe of wise men collected this kind of writing from all over the world through world merchants, trying to understand the language of the gods.

But after twenty-five years, their research has still made no progress.

However, they vaguely guessed one thing. God gave them various materials and seeds in order to let humans learn to survive.

The first members of the Wise Tribe relied on instinct to bury the seeds in the ground.

But there is no change in the temperature here, and there is no nutrition in the soil. The seeds cannot germinate in the soil.

The wise tribe realized that self-rescue could no longer change the situation, so they thought of asking the gods for help.

After the CG was played, several golden lights that only Miao Zhen could see flew out from the words collected by the wise tribe.

Finally, they gathered into a ball of light and landed in front of Miao Zhen.

His system just likes to do these fancy things.

When no one noticed him, Miao Zhen reached out and lit the ball of light.

The light ball sank into his fingertips, and the system beep sounded again.

[Collect unknown text——34/35]

[You also need to collect the last item with unknown text to unlock this clue. 】

Miao Zhen looked around. The Wise Man Tribe had spent more than twenty years collecting 34 items containing divine writings from all over the world.

Some are pieces of wood cut from a mountain of wood, and some are whole slabs of stone knocked from the walls of coal mines.

Miao Zhen saw all of these when he just visited.

I don't know that the other piece is from the Wise Tribe and hasn't been collected yet, so it's too far away and the system can't detect it.

Or because Miao Zhen didn't see it, it couldn't be judged as collected.

The crowd became commotion, Miao Zhen heard the sound and looked over, it was the female leader who was coming.

Miao Zhen was just about to talk to her when he suddenly felt a fierce gaze.

Following his gaze, he saw Qu Chenglin folding his arms and looking at him with resentment on his face.

It seemed that he was complaining that he left him behind and ran out to investigate alone.

Miao Zhen waved to him, and Qu Chenglin ran over.

He obviously had a long face, but his steps were particularly cheerful.

When Qu Chenglin ran over, he turned around and saw the leader's son following him.

He glared at the man warningly, and at the same time reached out to take Miao Zhen's hand.

Miao Zhen happened to raise his hand to play with the wooden book.