3.7 (two in one)

While Miao Zhen was watching the live broadcast, he kept wondering whether he should directly tell Wu Chengfeng the secrets hidden in the factory.

But he thought about it and let it go.

There were no surviving victims in this case, and those people were reincarnated long ago.

There are no mission targets that require emergency rescue, it is a pure pursuit battle.

According to the original text, in the book Wu Chengfeng successfully escaped without any danger.

If I had to say it, he ran for too long and lay on the ground panting afterwards looking miserable.

This live broadcast is thrilling and can be regarded as a turning point in Wu Chengfeng's live broadcast career.

Miao Zhen decided to observe for a while first and give Wu Chengfeng a chance to express himself.

Wu Chengfeng, who was live broadcasting, did not forget his own job.

He touched something on his eyes and started walking to the model factory.

Someone in the barrage asked what that was.

Wu Chengfeng thought that Miao Zhen was still watching the live broadcast, and his ears couldn't help but turn red.

There is always an inexplicable feeling of nervousness when you act cool in front of acquaintances.

"What I am using now is my special potion. If you rub it on your eyes, you can see ghosts." Wu Chengfeng shook the bottle in his hand, "It contains the most commonly heard cow tears, as well as plant ash, and other materials I I won't disclose it."

The top brother on the list had the ID "I want to see men having sex with men" and rewarded him with a sports car.

The advanced barrage flashed, "Tell me this recipe, and I will reward you with five rockets and an aircraft carrier." '

Miao Zhen was not good at math, so he cut the live broadcast to the background and turned on his calculator to do some calculations.

It seems to be 100,000 yuan. After the platform draw is completed, Wu Chengfeng can get 50,000 yuan.

Miao Zhen's eyes lit up instantly.

Miao Zhen sat on the calculator and started counting money crazily.

The system sighed, feeling that Miao Zhen had changed and become worldly.

The little monk who had no desires or desires and even did tasks just to make it happy has disappeared.

When the master was still alive, he once told Wu Chengfeng not to pass these things on to outsiders, lest they be used for evil.

Looking at the words of Brother Bang, Wu Chengfeng closed his eyes, and his master's voice and smile flashed in his mind.

He shook his head firmly and said, "Thank you for the reward, brother, but the formula cannot be passed on to others. After all, it is put into the eyes. If you make a mistake, it will hurt your eyes."

'I want to see men fucking men' expressed understanding: 'Then I'll buy a bottle from you. I've never seen any monsters before, so I just want to see what that thing is like. '

His ID is very unique, and as soon as he appears, the barrage goes up.

Some called the gays disgusting, while others started cheering and motivating Wu Chengfeng to have sex with men.

At this time, someone remembered that Wu Chengfeng and Miao Zhen shared a live broadcast account, and they joked, "Anchor, don't you and that master live together? You can live broadcast for us one day to get a man." '