5.19

The Dream Crystal Kingdom is a small country. Standing at the port and looking to the north, you can see a crystal palace, which is the royal palace located in the Magic City of Joy.

The most beautiful and charming Princess Liulimeng in the legend lives in the palace.

The only port in the Dream Crystal Kingdom was crowded with people today, and a huge pirate ship docked at the port. A group of puppeteers dressed in exquisite and luxurious clothes stepped off the boat. The leader of the group had neatly combed hair and gold-rimmed glasses.

Residents living in the port heard him express his gratitude to the pirates before disembarking from the ship, and hoped that the pirates would wait for their return here.

The twelve puppeteers instantly attracted the attention of the town residents, so that no one noticed that a young man dressed in simple clothes quietly stood up from the crowd.

Jin Chengyan was surrounded by the residents of the town. His movements revealed an aristocratic and elegant temperament, and his voice was elegant and magnetic.

He smiled at several women. The fat women blushed with embarrassment and frequently conveyed their love to him with their eyes.

Jin Chengyan looked in the direction Miao Zhen left. He stretched out his white-gloved hand and held the frame of his glasses to hide his ferocious expression.

Given a chance, if Miao Zhen's hands weren't too strong, Jin Chengyan would have taken it upon himself to reduce the number of people.

Liu Tuoni attended class for so long last night, and there was one sentence that Jin Chengyan particularly agreed with.

Miao Zhen always wants to protect the weak, and he is not suitable to survive in this kind of place.

Jin Chengyan is very angry now. He thinks Miao Zhen is dead. And referring to the previous copy, Miao Zhen will definitely die miserably.

By then, his body will be covered in blood and he will be dead without even a scrap left. He went back and started all over again as if nothing had happened. Among all the people, he was the only one who knew that Miao Zhen had died.

Jin Chengyan took a deep breath, and the more he thought about it, the more worried he became.

Miao Zhen forced him to put on his clothes. Originally, he was going to leave it to Miao Zhen, but Miao Zhen didn't want it.

Jin Chengyan gritted his teeth secretly and resisted the tears of distress from falling. Disobedient people like this should be imprisoned. It's a pity that there is no safe place in the dungeon, otherwise Jin Chengyan really wanted to lock Miao Zhen in a safe area, so that this little holy lady who likes to save people everywhere would have to kneel naked on the ground and wait for him to come back.

No, it's easy to catch a cold if you're naked, and your knees will hurt if you kneel on the ground. Then change to wearing a short maid outfit, kneeling on the soft cushion and waiting for him to come back.

Jiang Mengyu stood beside Jin Chengyan holding Xiao Chunwan's hand, and she saw something strange out of the corner of her eye.

Looking sideways, he found that a certain part of Jin Da's leg had a slight reaction.

She silently sighed in her heart, as expected, the Almighty Boss was different, that place was extraordinary.

She likes it, but it's a pity that someone has her thighs.

Jiang Mengyu grabbed Jin Chengyan's sleeve, stepped on his feet and whispered in his ear: "Boss, stop thinking about it, you are reacting."

Jin Chengyan looked down, and before the NPCs around him noticed, he was imagining various ways Miao Zhen might die in his mind.