3.8 (three-in-one)

The footsteps were deliberately made very softly. People in the live broadcast room did not hear the sound. They only saw Wu Chengfeng's expression change.

Everyone in the barrage was asking the anchor what was wrong. Miao Zhen knew what was going on, so he also posted a message.

Wu Chengfeng turned his phone to the office door, and in the next second, a strong man appeared outside the door holding a big hammer in his hand.

He is tall and has a huge hammer in his hand, which gives people a strong sense of oppression.

A ferocious evil ghost mask covered his face, making it impossible for people to see clearly what he looked like.

The live broadcast room instantly became excited.

Wearing pants outside saves the world: 'Damn it, the anchor slipped away! Which gym hired an actor with such a good figure? '

Old gangster Chen: 'To be honest, I like it. '

Zhenji is not afraid of the fire: "I can do this figure. Please contact the actor. We will only crawl into bed and not talk about relationships." '

Want to see men having sex with men: 'Moderate fitness attracts the opposite sex, while excessive fitness attracts the same sex. Have you seen my ID? I don't mind if the anchor fucks with him, I'm not picky about food. If I can't see a living ghost, I'll just watch real people. '

Mature level 7 account: '...Why are there so many gays in this live broadcast room? It's almost okay. Isn't it disgusting? '

Deputy Director of the Mental Hospital: 'Don't any of you think that might really be a murderer? I felt like the anchor was very scared and his hands were shaking. '

Zhenji is not afraid of fire: 'Don't worry, how can it be true. What I was watching was a live broadcast of ghost hunting, and it wasn't today's explanation. Where did so many murderers come from? '

The barrage almost covered the screen, but few people thought it was true.

Wu Chengfeng couldn't see the barrage. He was confronting the masked man.

The man who appeared here at this time, still holding a hammer, could only be a murderer.

He blocked the door and Wu Chengfeng couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

He slit a finger, held it behind his back, and quickly drew symbols on the yellow paper at his waist.

The talisman used to deal with ghosts cannot hurt anyone. He needs to draw a talisman that can save his life as soon as possible.

Just as Wu Chengfeng was drawing the talisman, the man in front of him suddenly rushed forward with vigorous steps.

The hammer in his hand was raised high and slammed towards Wu Chengfeng.

Wu Chengfeng held the phone and rolled away on the spot.

He took out the talisman he had just drawn and found that when he drew it blindly with his backhand, the proportions were wrong.

But it can be used barely.

Wu Chengfeng held the talisman between his two fingers and flicked it, and the talisman flew to the man.

Where the talisman fell, a small flame appeared.

The man paused for a moment, and Wu Chengfeng took the opportunity to rush past the man.

While running out the door, don't forget to live broadcast.

The man put out the flames, turned around, picked up the hammer and hit Wu Chengfeng on the head.