3.9 (two in one)

Xiaoyun made breakfast as usual.

She first brought breakfast to the other two people because she wanted Wu Chengfeng to feel her virtuous side and leave a good impression.

But after being fooled by Wu Chengfeng and rejected as if he were writing a defense draft, Xiaoyun no longer had any illusions about Wu Chengfeng.

Now make breakfast, firstly because they are all friends,

Second, they paid for three meals a day.

It's already half past eight in the morning, and Miao Zhen hasn't come out yet.

Xiaoyun didn't know that Wu Chengfeng had come back early in the morning, so she just thought Miao Zhen had overslept.

She walked over and was about to knock on the door. I heard a person's voice coming from inside.

"Do you believe me when I say I'm not a pervert?"

It was Wu Chengfeng's voice, which sounded very excited.

Miao Zhen spoke in a whisper, and his voice would not come out.

I don't know what he answered, but Wu Chengfeng's volume immediately increased to a higher level.

"I'm just appreciating beauty! This is art. I just have a noble pursuit of color, that's all. Don't think too much, don't look at me with condemning eyes!"

Xiaoyun blinked.

What pursuit? What color, why was it suddenly condemned?

She put her ear to the door.

"Are we good brothers, we should share blessings and hardships."

"You have something good, why don't you give it to your good brother first?"

Then she heard Miao Zhen's slightly panicked voice.

"No, Cheng Feng, please calm down. The young monk is a monk."

"I've spoken out today. I'm going to bite it! You'll bite it back later!"

Through the door, the sounds of fighting could be vaguely heard in the room.

Xiaoyun scratched the door curiously.

She had a guess and a picture in her mind, and she even knew what the dots were.

But she felt it was unrealistic.

Isn't it often like that on TV? The people in the room are just having fun.

For various reasons, outsiders mistakenly thought that he was doing something inappropriate for children.

Xiaoyun endured it for a long time, but she couldn't hold it in any longer, so she tentatively turned the doorknob.

The door was actually locked, which is not how it was shown on TV.

After Xiaoyun was condemned by her conscience for a while, she took out the spare key from her pocket and secretly opened the door.

The house Miao Zhen rented was not large, with only one room and an internal bathroom.

On the left hand side of the door is the internal bathroom, and on the right is the wall.

Taking two steps in, you can see the situation on the bed by turning your head.

There was so much noise in the house that no one noticed the door being opened.

Xiaoyun walked in quietly and looked sideways against the wall.

Wu Chengfeng sat on Miao Zhen and rubbed his hands vigorously.