6.7

There is a thunder and lightning warning tonight, and Ji Chengming's villa is in the suburbs. It will take some time to go to the city hospital.

But it doesn't matter, he has a bunch of personal doctors. He had a lot of everything, and so did doctors.

He called one of the best doctors. Doctor Gai examined her for a long time and said hesitantly: "I can't see anything wrong. I just fell asleep due to fatigue."

Ji Chengming was worried. He was silent for a long time and said, "Is he overworked or overtired?"

Doctor Gai:?

Is this important?

The key to the problem now is not that this person is too tired and needs a good rest. He can recover after taking good care of himself.

The doctor was called in at around two o'clock in the morning. The doctor was also very sleepy and needed a good rest. After a busy day during the day, no matter how hard he works, he will be overtired.

In fact, Ji Chengming thought this issue was quite important. When he saw that Dr. Gai didn't understand, he made an XXOO gesture, and then asked seriously: "Is it related to excessive sex?"

He remembered that he was quite rude when he was in the bar. Miao Zhen cried so hard, which must have been beyond his ability to bear.

Dr. Gai understood immediately. It seemed that his CEO had also begun to learn to find a lover. According to his many years of experience as a private doctor, whenever a domineering president keeps a small pet, he, a private doctor, will become very busy.

The original day shift has become a night shift. Being called out to see a doctor at three or four o'clock in the middle of the night will become a common occurrence. At best, it will just be a simple fainting or high fever that does not go away. At worst, it will be bleeding or mental breakdown.

Miao Zhen was so tightly wrapped that Doctor Gai was still not sure whether Ji Chengming was a reckless virgin or a sadist.

If it was reckless, it would be fine. At most, he would only be slightly injured, but it wouldn't be too bloody. If you were a sadist, you would probably have bruises and bruises on your clothes now, and it would be even worse behind.

Then you need to deal with it quickly to avoid big problems.

Dr. Gai reached out to pull Miao Zhen's clothes off. He had also been in the anorectal department before. Later, he worked for various bosses, and he was very experienced in this area.

He was going to see what happened next. According to his experience, at least some medicine was needed.

Doctor Gai didn't reach out quickly, he was very careful.

The domineering president is very protective of his food and won't let anyone else take a look at him. When he was working for others, every time he wanted to take a closer look, the CEO would stare at him with murderous eyes.

Dr. Guy is heterosexual. He has a wife and children. The daughter is well-behaved and cute, but the son is itchy and needs to be kicked.

He would explain every time that he really didn't like men, no matter how beautiful their little babies were. In his opinion, she is not as good-looking as his wife.

After being threatened again and again, Dr. Gai also had a long memory. While he reached out to Miao Zhen, he looked at Ji Chengming, trying to hint to him with his eyes, "I'm going to check. You can tell me in advance where I can and can't see." '

Ji Chengming's attention was on Miao Zhen and he didn't receive his eyes.

He tentatively tugged on his pajamas. Ji Chengming raised his head and stared at him seriously.