3.18

Two chefs, one surnamed Wang and the other Zhang, are old employees of Xueshan Hot Spring Resort.

I have been working as a chef at this hot spring resort since I was in my twenties, and now both of them are approaching their forties.

It turns out that they are all honest men.

After working all my life, I just want to make money to buy a house, a car, a good wife and children.

One year when the two of them were working normally at the resort, they suddenly met their respective sweethearts among the tourists who came here.

Although Lao Wang and Lao Zhang are older and have more experience, they have basically zero relationship experience.

The two women were good-looking and gentle-tempered.

During the few days we stayed at the resort, under the initiative of the female guest, the couple got together.

The chef was fascinated by this woman.

In addition, the woman said that she would not marry him unless she was there, and that she would come over to get married after the affairs at home were settled.

Sister Li watched the whole process, always feeling that they had encountered a liar, so she tried to persuade them.

The two chefs had their wives handed over to them, so how could they still be liars?

After breaking up with the woman, communication between them turned into an exchange of messages.

After more than a year of online dating, the two women also came back one after another.

He also said that they met each other at the resort, and they both got married that year, so the two families held the wedding together.

The early days after marriage were sweet and very comfortable.

But not long after, Lao Wang's woman's family became seriously ill and needed money for treatment.

Lao Wang couldn't afford to watch his father-in-law die of illness, so he worked as a chef in a resort during the day, and worked night shifts at night to earn money to treat his father-in-law's illness.

Nothing bad happened at Lao Zhang's house, but the woman suddenly became a gambler.

Lao Zhang didn't pay attention at first.

Why don't you just play two games of mahjong? It's not a big deal.

But it didn't take long for the family's money to be ruined by women playing mahjong.

But at this moment, his old mother, who was originally strong and healthy, fell down the stairs for some reason.

If he hits his head, he will be sent directly to the operating room.

The person was still alive after coming out, but had to be hospitalized for observation.

Lao Zhang's family fortune has been completely ruined by his wife.

The woman changed her ways in time and served the old man in the hospital every day, so Lao Zhang couldn't stay angry with her.

In order to cure the old woman's disease, he had no choice but to go out and make money like Lao Wang.

It's just that their unlucky days are not over yet, and all kinds of disasters will always happen one after another.

None of them are fatal disasters, but they all cost money.

It's like there's something out there trying to squeeze every last bit of money out of them.

Sister Li was a colleague of them and knew to some extent what happened to them.