5.10

The circuit diagram left by the little nurse shows that you can enter from another entrance.

Jin Chengyan thought for a moment. Since he had memorized the terrain here, there was no need to go around it.

It just so happened that everyone in the team, except Miao Zhen, had given up thinking.

Miao Zhen rarely asked questions, so Jin Chengyan simply took them there.

Don't ask, just ask because he is smart and knows everything.

Just as Jin Chengyan expected, no one in the team raised any objections until they walked down the long stairs and into the underground laboratory.

Seeing the door of the laboratory and holding the customs clearance props in his hand, Jin Chengyan did not feel relaxed at all.

He always felt like he was missing something, what was it.

He turned to look at the people in the team. Everyone was there, and no one was missing.

He lowered his head and looked at the props in his hands. They were all complete, and he didn't see any problems.

Realizing that something was wrong with Jin Chengyan's condition, Miao Zhen held his shoulders and asked softly with concern: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

Jin Chengyan looked at Miao Zhen thoughtfully, "Did you find anything missing?"

Miao Zhen thought deeply: "Probably not. Have you made any new discoveries?"

Jin Chengyan was silent for a while, shook his head and said: "I was just wondering where the bodies of Doctor Miao and Doctor Liu were. Logically speaking, since they are key figures, they should have more or less opportunities to appear in the dungeon. But From the time we entered the dungeon to now, we haven't even seen the ghosts they transformed into."

The others looked at each other, Jiang Mengyu raised his hand, "Are they completely dead?"

It was indeed possible, but Jin Chengyan still felt that something was wrong.

The longer you stay here, the more likely things will change later.

Jin Chengyan really couldn't think of a problem, so he glanced at Miao Zhen, who had the ability to trace back time.

Fortunately, they have a chance of failure.

But even so, he still felt somewhat unsure.

They didn't see the bodies of Dr. Miao and Dr. Liu.

Also disappearing is not necessarily the ghost of Xiao Miao.

Before Jin Chengyan was reborn, he only knew Xiaomiao's appearance by seeing his wandering ghost, and then found the archive information about Tuwawa.

Why is Xiaomiao's ghost missing now?

Because of Jin Chengyan's question, although others did not understand what the problem was, they also felt a little uneasy.

In order to prevent the depressive atmosphere from spreading in the team, he said nothing more.

After looking around to make sure there was no danger around, Jin Chengyan opened the door to the underground laboratory.

.............

This underground laboratory is large and dirty.

The walls were exposed with red bricks and black cement, and the ground was covered with scarlet bloodstains.

This is a room that can be seen clearly at a glance. It covers an area of ​​more than 200 square meters.

The laboratory was spacious and messy, and the floor was covered with minced meat and broken internal organs.