Follow-up: 2

The entire ppt explanation lasted a total of one hour, and Shengshan was always worried during the rehearsal.

He still remembered that Miao Zhen's right eye shed tears of blood before he died, and his face was full of pain and despair.

Although he lived and died with Miao Zhen in six worlds through his residual soul. But he was still afraid that after Miao Zhen regained his memory, he would hate him as much as before his death.

He was prepared to be stabbed by Miao Zhen at any time, but until he finished speaking tremblingly, Miao Zhen did not move.

He didn't hit him, he just sat cross-legged on the bed and listened patiently, looking very serious.

A glimmer of hope instantly ignited in Shengshan's heart, and he asked carefully: "Miao Zhen, can you give me another chance?"

Miao Zhen lowered his eyes and said softly: "What an opportunity."

"I love you, and I want to get married and have a drink with you. The life of a god is very long. If you want to become a god, I can make you a god, and we will protect the world together for thousands of years. If you don't want to, then I I will remove my godhead and become a mortal to grow old together with you."

Shengshan said, turning his hands and conjuring a plan.

Miao Zhen suspected that he had worked for that black core system for too long and had developed some little habits. Everything he did had a sense of déjà vu.

He curiously took the plan and looked at it. It was the God Conferring Plan. There are more than a dozen titles of gods listed above, allowing Miao Zhen to pick one he likes. If you don't like it, you can take it yourself.

After Miao Zhen finished reading, Shengshan took out another paper version of the contract, with "Small World Transfer Agreement" written on the cover.

Shengshan is the creator god, and this small world is under his control. His meaning was very clear. He had failed Miao Zhen last time. In order to make up for his mistake, he decided to give his little world to Miao Zhen to apologize.

Miao Zhen took the plan and the transfer contract, but the resentment towards Shengshan in his heart could not come up or go away.

On the electronic screen not far away, there was still the last page of the ppt, 'Thank you Miao Zhen for listening, please criticize and correct me. '

Miao Zhen already knew that Shengshan was involuntarily, but he just couldn't digest this fact for a while.

He took a deep breath, frowned slightly and said, "Please be more serious."

Shengshan shrank his head and became visibly panicked.

Seeing his reaction, a ridiculous idea flashed through Miao Zhen's mind.

Shengshan was afraid that he was serious. He carefully made a ppt in an attempt to reconcile with himself.

But would a normal person do such a thing?

Shengshan pulled the black cloak in front of him, tugged on the cloak back and forth and said nervously: "I don't mean not to be serious, tell me what I did wrong, okay? If you are angry, don't hold it in, just stab me A few cuts to relieve the qi."

Miao Zhen shook the transfer contract in his hand, "What do you think, Shengshan?"

Miao Zhen was confused by Shengshan's operation. After listening to Shengshan's ppt, he knew that he was also forced, and the mastermind behind it had long been killed by Shengshan.

But he was still very sad, and he couldn't even tell whether Shengshan was teasing him or not.

Shengshan lowered his head: "Are you referring to the transfer contract? That is the apology I prepared. If you are willing, you can also treat it as a dowry. I did something like that, and I dare not ask you to marry me again. , I only dare to marry you. My energy has recovered well, and I can create a new world yet. If you want something, you can tell me and we can customize one."