5.20

When time went back again, the pirate ship had just arrived at the port town.

The players on the boat hurriedly changed their clothes. After the boat stopped, everyone got off the boat and left.

Jiang Mengyu thought Miao Zhen was going to face death alone. She raised her head with tears in her eyes and was about to wish her golden legs a safe journey. Miao Zhen casually touched her head and ran away like a gust of wind with his long legs.

Jiang Mengyu only saw a decisive figure from behind, but within a few seconds, Miao Zhen turned into the alley and disappeared.

After Miao Zhen left, Jin Chengyan turned around among the players and picked out the injured elegant man.

The man was wearing a cane and was seriously injured, but his eyes were firm.

Seeing Jin Chengyan who almost stabbed him to death, the man didn't show much reaction.

Jin Chengyan asked Liu Tuoni and Hao Jingcheng to hold the man up one on the left and the other on the right.

He needs to deal with Miao Zhen. When Miao Zhen sees that he actually saved someone casually, he will definitely be very happy.

Jin Chengyan doesn't like doing meaningless things, but Miao Zhen seems to like it. After rewinding time, Miao Zhen's condition has been a bit sluggish, and Jin Chengyan wants to make him happy.

As for other players, Jin Chengyan observed their expressions when Miao Zhen voluntarily gave up a piece of clothing.

They are not trustworthy and cannot have deep friendships. When helping them, you need to be especially careful to avoid getting bitten back.

Jin Chengyan always puts interests first in any choice he makes. But when fighting alone, he only cares about personal interests. Now that a group is formed, he values ​​the interests of the team.

Jiang Mengyu looked at the elegant man who was being held up, and then at Jin Chengyan who was looking around with his arms folded.

She leaned over and propped her feet up, and said with some embarrassment: "He is indeed my type, but I also know that now is not the time to fall in love. You don't have to choose to take him with you just to take care of me."

Jin Chengyan looked sideways at Jiang Mengyu and decided to make his wife happy. This reason cannot be given.

He thought for a while and really came up with a new way of saying it.

"Our dormitory is full, and you and Chunwan can't move in. Unless you can find other suitable female players, one day you will take Chunwan to play alone. Take him out first and see if you can use him. superior."

Jiang Mengyu's eyes widened, "Men and women sleeping together?"

"...No, I just want to leave a favor. If we have a chance to meet each other in the future, you can also take care of each other."

Jiang Mengyu understood that Jin Da Leg was afraid that she would have no legs to hold her, so he specially found a spare leg for her.

She looked at the middle-aged man carefully and found nothing special about him except that he looked old and charming.

The man was very calm, and even though he was seriously injured, he did not show any panic. After raising it, it may come in handy.

Players began talking to the pig residents of the town, trying to get some clues.

Jin Chengyan glanced at them and felt that these people were not as powerful as Jiang Mengyu.

Even though they knew that Jin Chengyan and the others had solved the pirates on the ship, these players never thought of staying with them.