5.3

Jin Chengyan tried hard for a long time, but couldn't get rid of the ball head.

He forgot this person's name and found her quite annoying.

When passing by the bathroom, Jin Chengyan suddenly remembered that there seemed to be a ghost in there.

But the ghosts in the lunatic asylum are usually active after twelve o'clock.

That ghost is probably still sleeping in the toilet.

Jin Chengyan decided that as soon as twelve o'clock passed, he would push the ball head into the toilet.

This way he can get rid of his followers and enjoy a quiet environment.

As for conscience, he doesn't want it anymore.

Jin Chengyan silently planned a way to harm people and escape.

While he was thinking, another ball head appeared dangling in his sight.

Jin Chengyan looked down and saw the haunting little man.

Jiang Mengyu looked at Jin Chengyan intently, and was about to say something to show his presence in front of Jin Dalu.

Suddenly a scream was heard.

To be able to shout out such a terrifying feeling is probably because you are being ridden by a ghost.

Both of them were startled by the shout.

The voice was filled with trembling sobs, which sounded particularly pitiful.

He seemed to have said something vaguely, but he couldn't hear it clearly.

Jin Chengyan carefully identified it and found that it seemed to be coming from the office.

Jiang Mengyu covered her mouth and said in panic: "It's Miao Zhen, your little-eyed roommate."

Jin Chengyan didn't have time to correct that his eyes were squinted, not small.

He hesitated for a moment between taking a look and making a decisive U-turn.

Then he immediately turned around and walked in the opposite direction of the office.

Before his rebirth, the ghosts he encountered in this dungeon only appeared after midnight.

It's not even ten o'clock yet, and that ghost can come out, which means that its strength level is stronger than other ghosts.

Jin Chengyan knew very well that he was no match, and he had given up his life in the past.

He took steps, ready to rush to the next level.

After walking a few steps, I suddenly heard another rumble, which sounded like something falling from upstairs.

There was also the sound of breaking glass.

Then there was a series of loud bangs.

Jin Chengyan wondered, could it be that his narrow-eyed roommate was thrown out of the window by a ghost?

If the person is still alive, should he help?

Jin Chengyan glanced at the window in the corridor not far away.

The final decision was not to cause trouble.

What if he stuck his head out of the window and came face to face with the ghost?

His little follower Wan Zi Tou did not have this awareness.

Wanzi ran to the window with his head bouncing, and stretched his head out like cannon fodder.