2.2

The identity chosen by the system for Miao Zhen was the son of the leader of the Maotuan tribe.

In other words, Miao Zhen now has a family.

There are three brothers above.

The system explained to him that family ties often affect the host's ability to complete tasks. Therefore, the original family members who host the body will be automatically blocked.

The so-called shielding means that Miao Zhen cannot know their names.

But if the opponent is a hidden character, they can be unlocked through a combination of cards to get their name and story.

When Miao Zhen had dinner with his family in the morning, he learned their code names.

Miao's father, Miao's mother, Miao's elder brother, Miao's second brother, and Miao's third brother.

Very perfunctory.

Fortunately, they did not have many children, otherwise even ten would not be enough for them.

The Miao family members are calm and don't like to talk. They finish their meal in a hurry and go about their own business. Apart from three meals, there is little communication.

It seems that the concept of family is weak, which is why the system chose to put Miao Zhen here.

Since the Maotuan tribe has not occupied the glass warehouse and has not yet mastered the glass manufacturing process, there are no glass products here.

Miao Zhen still doesn't know what she looks like.

However, everything outside was nothing, and Miao Zhen didn't care.

The Maotuan tribe, which owns a coal mine and a mountain of wood, fumbled to make charcoal strips and use them to record text.

They built a library with many wooden books.

Those wooden books embodying the wisdom of the Mao Tuan tribe are important treasures of the Mao Tuan tribe.

Guarded by the Knowledge Guard, people from this tribe can enter and learn knowledge, but they need to hand in crystal stones.

After eating with the Miao family, Miao Zhen went to the library.

One is to learn more about the world, and the other is to connect with the male protagonist.

The villain on the map, the male protagonist Qu Chenglin, is sitting in a small room on the fourth floor of the library reading a book.

Not long after the heroine Jiang Mingshu was designated as the next sacrifice, there was still half a month until the day of divine punishment.

In the original text, it was during this half-month period that Qu Chenglin fell in love with Jiang Mingshu and turned against the entire world to save her.

The system had a lot of fun with its partner yesterday and has been sharing its joy with Miao Zhen.

After it finished speaking, Miao Zhen asked: "Will Donor Qu be reborn like Donor Su in the previous world?" '

The system looked through the data, [Definitely not, it's the original packaging. 】

'Does the Five Donors have any guesses about his darkening? '

[No, I only have my little baby in my head right now. 】

The system answered absentmindedly and changed the entire system space to pink.

Even the background of the map has changed from pure white to a perfect match.

Miao Zhen sighed, love is really magical.