7.5

The small mountain village on the northern slope of the mountain is surrounded by mountains and rivers. It is a small village that makes a living by fishing and hunting.

When Miao Fa and Junior Brother Miao Yuan traveled down the mountain together, they lived in a small mountain village for a while.

Xiaoshan Village is an inconspicuous small village between Zhouma Town and Dengfeng Town. If he hadn't heard from his junior brothers, Miao Zhen wouldn't have known there was such a place.

Shengshan was young and strong, just when he could eat. Suddenly, he had an extra mouth, and the dry food prepared by Miao Zhen was not enough for one person.

Eating wild fruits all the time is not the answer, and Miao Zhen doesn't hunt. Shengshan's stomach was already growling all the way. This man didn't bring any solid food with him on the road, and he didn't know how he lived to be so old.

Originally, Miao Zhen was planning to go directly to Dengfeng Town, but now he had to go to a small mountain village to buy some food.

Shengshan suddenly became ill last night, which frightened Miao Zhen, and he did not let Shengshan follow him on foot.

There was no need for Miao Zhen to be in a hurry. The two of them rode a horse and walked together, which would not tire Ying Yuebai.

Shengshan should be obeying the orders of a certain organization, and the organization behind him asked Shengshan to kill him.

Judging from Shengshan's reaction last night, the organization may have planted a poison on him.

No one wants to be manipulated willingly, and Miao Zhen wants to help him get rid of control.

Buddhism emphasizes cause and effect, and Miao Zhen feels that since they can meet, they are destined to meet.

Regardless of whether this fate is good or bad, as long as Shengshan asks, he is willing to help.

Shengshan lay on his shoulder, stabbed him in the waist with a knife, and tilted his head to ask him why he was so kind to the enemy.

Miao Zhen casually confiscated his dagger and smiled without saying anything when he heard his question.

He was embarrassed to tell the truth.

If another assassin was pestering him and insisted on giving him a knife, Miao Zhen would feel uncomfortable even if he didn't say anything.

But Sheng Shan was so stupid that he lost his temper. Miao Zhen had never seen such a unique assassin.

One second, he was secretly trying to poke Miao Zhen, and the next second, he leaned on Miao Zhen aggrievedly because he was hungry.

It's slimy, just like the big yellow dog at the foot of Zhouma Mountain.

It looks fierce, but is actually not aggressive at all. After touching his head twice, he would turn over and expose his belly for others to touch.

Whenever Sheng Shan grunted, Miao Zhen couldn't help but think of that dog.

Halfway through, Sheng Shan started humming again. Miao Zhen looked back and asked, "Young Master Sheng, are you hungry?"

It has just been half an hour. Is the child hungry again?

Shengshan didn't answer, just hummed into his ear.

While humming, he blew air, which made Miao Zhen's ears itch.

Miao Zhen couldn't wait for his answer, so he simply touched it with his backhand. Shengshan's stomach was very bloated, and he had not yet finished digesting the dry food, wild fruits and vegetables he had eaten in the morning.