1.25

Miao Zhen told him about the appointment with Qiao Wan. Su Chengye was very busy. When he knew Miao Zhen was gone, he told him to pay attention to safety and said nothing more.

The system eavesdropped, "Why does the hero care about you so much?" I just realized, is he interested in you? 】

Miao Zhen shook his head, "No." '

【what is that? 】

'It is vigorous fatherly love. '

【? 】

After perfunctory with the system, Miao Zhen got on the bus. On the way, I heard a few passengers chatting, it seemed like they were talking about the latest news.

Miao Zhen checked on the Internet and found the body of a policeman in the river on the outskirts of the city.

The police arrived very quickly, and the media did not take any clear photos, but from the text description, it can be seen that the man suffered inhuman torture.

Miao Zhen frowned, knocked on the small wooden fish and recited the rebirth mantra.

Qiao Wan arrived early, and by the time Miao Zhen arrived at the agreed dessert shop, she had already ordered two cold drinks.

She knew that Miao Zhen's family was in a poor family and might be reluctant to buy desserts, so she bought a piece of cream cake in advance.

"Eat it." Qiao Wan said, "This is his signature dish."

Just when Miao Zhen wanted to try it, the system popped up and told him that eggs were used in the preparation.

Miao Zhen made a movement with his hands and pushed the cake back to Qiao Wan.

"Be polite to me?" Qiao Wan stared.

Miao Zhen opened his mouth, "I have tooth decay."

Qiao Wan looked at him sympathetically, then ate the strawberry on top in one bite.

Under Miao Zhen's deliberate guidance, the two chatted for a few words, ranging from their classmates to their respective families.

Qiao Wan's parents are both white-collar workers, and a cousin works in a bar.

Her family wouldn't let her play with her cousin because they thought he was not a serious person.

"It's all the prejudice of the older generation. What's wrong with the bar?" Qiao Wan said, but she was a little unsure. She has never been to a KTV in her entire life and has no interest in bars.

Seeing that she was not interested in talking about it, Miao Zhen silently used the card [Full of Grievances] on her.

She thought she could find out what happened to her cousin, but Qiao Wan started to complain, "You gave birth to me before I gave birth to you, but I gave birth to Teacher Jun."

Qiao Wan always felt that she and Su Chengye were separated by the world, and there was no need for Miao Zhen to hammer them.

"Which bar does your cousin work at?"

Qiao Wan flipped through her phone and showed Miao Zhen a string of words in English. It was from a bar like the card Miao Zhen had received before.

"I want to find a part-time job. I heard that the salary in the bar is high." Miao Zhen said, "The bar should be able to work for a long time."

Qiao Wan was not as vigilant as Su Chengye. Seeing that Miao Zhen was indeed in difficulty, and thinking that nothing would happen if her cousin took care of her, she readily agreed to help.