7.23

Miao Zhen had never been in such pain. His internal organs seemed to be burned by fire, and the pain was so intense that he couldn't stand up straight.

His consciousness was blurred, but he could vaguely feel that Shengshan was holding him.

Miao Zhen gasped twice in pain, and someone immediately kissed his lips.

The more pain Miao Zhen felt, the more she crawled into Shengshan's arms. In a trance, he dreamed of his childhood again. At that time, he and his brothers were captured by men in black. He kept crying but no one rescued him.

The fear became more and more intense, and Miao Zhen cried helplessly. He vaguely begged others to save him, but this time someone actually appeared in his dream.

He felt someone holding his hand tightly and telling him "Don't be afraid, I'm here" over and over again.

The effect of Dahuan Dan took effect, and Miao Zhen's body gradually became less painful. He struggled to open his eyes, and Sheng Shan was looking down at him.

The moment the two looked at each other, Miao Zhen suddenly felt that he seemed to have a family.

Through mind-reading, Miao Zhen's voice echoed in Shengshan's mind. Although those words were brief, Shengshan could not calm down for a long time.

He hugged his unconscious lover tightly in his arms again and listened silently to the poison doctor's reprimand.

Bu Liang was sleeping at home, and Xiang Beiyue suddenly broke in and pulled him off the bed. He didn't even have time to change his clothes, so he was carried all the way to Linshan County.

As soon as he arrived here, he saw Miao Zhen who was half dead.

Bu Liang hurriedly finished the injection on Miao Zhen, pointed at Shengshan's nose and cursed: "Didn't I tell you to take good care of him and just use some tricks to pursue him? How can you make people like this! Da Huan Dan The most I can do is give him a sigh of relief. Fortunately, this place is not far from the swamp. If I hadn't arrived in time, his life would have been saved!"

He took a sip of tea and began to scold Sheng Shan for dressing like a beast.

When he had scolded him enough, a Demon Sect disciple came in carrying the miracle doctor. The miracle doctor took his pulse and sighed, "Although he can save his life, he may be much weaker in the future and unable to withstand severe injuries. You should take more care of him and don't let him get sick again."

Two of the most skilled medical practitioners in the world treated Miao Zhen one after another, but neither could do anything about it.

Bu Liang's mouth was venomous, and he was offended by Sheng Shan. At this moment, he sneered, "A good rookie in the martial arts world has been turned into a sick man by you. You are truly worthy of being the master of the Demon Sect. He will be supported by medicine from now on. If you are just kidding , it is better to give him to me. If I take him back to be a medicine man, he will live longer than in your hands."

Xiang Beiyue said displeasedly: "This is our sect leader's wife, why should I go back with you?"

Bu Liang sneered, "The sect master's wife is just treated as a plaything by the sect master."

As soon as he said these words, before Shengshan could speak, the system became excited and said, "Good idea, jot it down quickly." Aren't you going to torture Miao Zhen later? This is the best sentence. I'll write it down first, remember to use it. 】

Shengshan couldn't bear it any longer and roared angrily: "Shut up!"

He was so angry that he forgot to reply in his mind for a moment. Bu Liang thought he was scolding him, tossed his sleeves and walked away barefoot.