6.4

The driver was already waiting outside the door, and Miao Zhen originally planned to go back directly.

But the two of them looked really eye-catching. Fortunately, Miao Zhen had the ability to protect himself. Xiao Baitu originally planned to support him, but after being taken advantage of several times, Xiao Baitu retreated into Miao Zhen's arms, and the little bird leaned against him.

The bar was very crowded, and the loud music gave Miao Zhen a headache.

They were sandwiched between several men, one of whom held a bottle the size of Fengyoujing and presented it to Miao Zhen.

Xiao Baitu buried his face in Miao Zhen's chest and did not see this scene.

With the experience of several worlds, Miao Zhen intuitively felt that something was wrong. He took a few steps back and bumped into the person behind him.

Xiao Baitu noticed something unusual and asked in a low voice what was wrong.

In fact, Miao Zhen was not in very good condition. Ji Chengming had just become jealous. In order to punish the little toy, he not only left Miao Zhen a bunch of offspring. They also blocked them with ties to prevent them from flowing out.

Now Miao Zhen doesn't dare to take big steps, and his only boxing skills are left with punches.

Now it was obvious that these people were here for him and Xiao Baitu, and Miao Zhen was thinking about emotional communication or physical communication.

Xiao Baitu in his arms suddenly said boldly: "Don't come over here, we, we are Mr. Ji's people. If you offend him, he will sink you into the river."

At this point, he thought that in order to protect the environment, Ji Chengming no longer threw people into the river.

With a rigorous and serious attitude, he changed his words and said: "Be careful if he feeds you to dogs."

In the original text, the protagonist Shou is an innocent little cutie. Miao Zhen is not sure whether he is innocent or not, but he is indeed quite cute.

Miao Zhen admitted that he was attracted by the cuteness.

The system probe took a look and said, [Good guys, the love between sisters is deep. 】

In fact, it was useless to take out Ji Chengming's name, otherwise the police would have done nothing.

Xiao Baitu's bared teeth and claws did not have any positive effect except making the gazes of several men more revealing.

Miao Zhen half pushed and led several people to the toilet.

The men laughed and locked the door. Amid Xiao Baitu's frightened cries, Miao Zhen punched three times to end the fight.

Dragging one foot with one hand, he walked several times to drag the person into the toilet stall and picked up the 'Fengyoujing' that fell on the ground.

He looked around and saw that the toilet door was locked. Now he and Xiao Baitu are the only ones who are still conscious. The protagonist Shou is a pure Shou. If they collide with him, the risk is almost zero.

Miao Zhen found a hose in the utility room and tied several people up. After saying hello to Xiao Baitu, he got into the last compartment.

System 5210 was watching the excitement, only to see Miao Zhen enter the cubicle, and the outside world was suddenly mosaic.

This situation is very common. When Miao Zhen usually takes a shower or goes to the toilet, the system will be mosaic.

It waited patiently for a while, much longer than usual.