5.23 (End)

A week has passed since I successfully cleared the dungeon of Magic Joy City.

There is a new VR game room in carriage No. 3. Jin Chengyan is addicted to VR games and has not returned to his dormitory for three days.

Probably because they have lived together and died together, the relationship between Hao Jingcheng and Liu Tuoni has heated up rapidly.

Every night when Miao Zhen went to bed, he would be awakened by the sound of their rocking bed.

He could neither get up nor fall asleep. I had no choice but to listen to the sound of the two applauding for love and stay up until dawn with my eyes open.

The roommate eats meat every day, which makes Miao Zhen, who has eaten meat for a long time, feel uncomfortable.

Physically and psychologically, I am a little restless.

Liu Tuoni brought a small leather whip and pulled Hao Jingcheng to play tricks. These two people knew that he was awake, and took advantage of Miao Zhen's bed curtain to play games in the dormitory unscrupulously, playing Miao Zhen's favorite things.

Miao Zhen wore headphones and watched "The Legend of Shaolin Temple". When he dreamed, he didn't dream of a single monk. In his dream, he only saw Jin Chengyan wearing a suit and holding a whip.

Miao Zhen turned over. If he continued like this, he would go crazy sooner or later.

Early the next morning, Miao Zhen was in the No. 3 carriage and slipped Jin Chengyan out of the private room who was catching up on his sleep.

Before leaving, he casually glanced at the game record and found that it said "Shuddering Quick Plan".

The room smelled of wine, and there were a bunch of wine bottles neatly placed on the floor. It seemed that he drank a lot last night.

The hungover Jin Chengyan was still in a daze, so Miao Zhen put him aside and curiously put on his helmet and entered the game to take a look.

The game scene is a dark basement with rows of props hanging on the walls. An NPC was kneeling on the ground not far away. The clothes he was wearing were worse than not wearing them at all.

Miao Zhen walked over and took a closer look at the NPC's appearance. I discovered that this NPC was actually made of wood. It wasn't even covered in leather, it was just painted with flesh-colored paint. It looked fine from a distance, but up close you could tell he wasn't human.

His head is quite realistic, and is somewhat similar to Miao Zhen. It was probably Jin Chengyan who pinched his face, but he didn't dare to really follow Miao Zhen's example, probably because he wanted to prevent addiction.

Miao Zhen studied it and found that there was a mission menu in the game. Jin Chengyan had just trained the novices in the past few days. He checked the game records and found that the system comments for each level were 'too nervous'.

There is also AI advice below, 'As long as you control the intensity well, you won't feel much pain. There is no need to slap or apply ointment. The blanket is very thick and there is no need to add a special soft pad. The room is at a comfortable temperature and he really doesn't get cold. Sometimes crying does not necessarily mean that he is uncomfortable, and there is no need to comfort him every time. '

'Although it is said that drinking makes people brave, sir, you are not suitable for drinking. Judging from your behavior and reactions, after drinking, you will only become more timid when facing your partner. '

The game backpack is filled with medicine for bruises, and the blankets on the floor are almost as soft as Simmons. The handcuff collar is covered with a layer of down. Not only does it not hurt when you put your hand in it, it is actually very comfortable.