5.17

Although Miao Zhen said he was not angry, Jin Chengyan still noticed something unusual.

He secretly held Miao Zhen's hand under the table and whispered in his ear: "I was wrong."

Jin Chengyan has come out of a state of absolute sanity and now knows exactly where he went wrong.

Miao Zhen didn't expect Jin Chengyan to apologize so simply. He hesitated and said, "What did you do wrong?"

Jin Chengyan made a long list in his mind, pushed up his glasses and said, "It's not convenient to go into details now. I'll make a ppt for you when we get back on the train."

Hearing what he said, Miao Zhen was not surprised at all.

This is what Jin Chengyan can do.

Miao Zhen was a little angry at first, but now he has calmed down.

Seeing the gentle smile in Miao Zhen's eyes again, Jin Chengyan breathed a sigh of relief and continued talking about business.

He looked up and around vaguely, and after confirming that no one had any ideas, Jin Chengyan quietly told Miao Zhen about the new clues he had obtained before.

"There are fourteen hearts placed in the pirates' kitchen. There are no names on them, but there are scattered limbs scattered next to the hearts. From this, we can conclude that those are our hearts. The hearts of the dead players have also stopped beating. . I found the hearts of the two male players through the human remains." He paused and asked Miao Zhen: "What was going on with the two male players?"

Miao Zhen guessed that Jin Chengyan was referring to the scarred man and the middle-aged man, "They caught fire from within and died of spontaneous combustion."

Jin Chengyan paused for a few seconds, feeling a sting in his heart. His throat was dry and he coughed lightly, trying to keep his voice as calm as usual, "How did you feel when the branch passed through your body?"

Miao Zhen had a pain blocker. The situation was critical at that time, and the system team leader directly turned on the blocker for him.

He couldn't answer Jin Chengyan's question now.

Seeing that Miao Zhen didn't answer, Jin Chengyan said softly: "Right..."

Before he could say the words, Miao Zhen, who was still thinking, said, "Actually, I don't feel any pain."

Jin Chengyan pondered for a moment, weighing the pros and cons in his mind.

In the end, he decided not to let Miao Zhen experience this again. Even if it didn't hurt, it would definitely feel uncomfortable. When the time comes and there is a need again, he will go there himself.

Jin Chengyan did not mention the matter again, and instead said: "After I fell into the sea, the sharks had no intention of attacking me. They just circled around me, and my buoyancy in the water was not normal, so I There's a wild guess."

After saying that, Jin Chengyan took out the knife and slashed his arm hard.

This knife was used by Jin Chengyan to kill people. He sharpened it every day in his bedroom. Knives are disinfected frequently and well maintained. Miao Zhen frowned slightly but did not reach out to stop him.

The sharp blade cut his skin, and a lot of blood poured out.

Jin Chengyan handed the Polaroid to Miao Zhen and motioned for him to take a photo.

Miao Zhen aimed at Jin Chengyan and took a picture on his arm, but the picture he spat out was completely different from what he saw with the naked eye.