1.9

Miao Zhen knew very well what his shortcomings were. After all, he was an old monk who was out of touch with the world and could not keep up with the trends of the times. There are many new diseases that I don't even know about.

So after hearing what the system said so seriously, he was convinced. While Chu Siyao was doing his homework, he was sitting on the sofa nearby, clumsily using his smartphone to look up information on the Internet.

First, check what psychiatry is, and then search online for a while based on what you know so far.

There were quite a few things that popped up, and Miao Zhen clicked on the top one. Several dialog boxes suddenly popped up on the screen, and then someone called him.

Before Miao Zhen could get through, the system directly used privileges to hang up the phone.

'This is? ' Miao Zhen asked doubtfully.

[The salespeople will sell you even if you can't afford their products. He is wasting his life by calling you. 】

Miao Zhen suddenly realized, "The Five Donors are really considerate." '

While the system was typing the code to prepare an update package for itself, the system said absently: [Anything with the word "advertisement" written below is something you can't afford. Don't click on it, so as not to waste other people's precious time. 】

Miao Zhen remembered it firmly.

His system is always busy, whether he is coding or programming, or optimizing the art design of the page. The originally unpretentious and simple system interface has been made more and more colorful.

He just said that he was working on an exchange mall and was going to work overtime to get it out so that he could seize every opportunity to defraud the host of his money.

The system is a one-to-one service, and once Miao Zhen has been tricked, the next one can be tricked.

As a test subject, Miao Zhen had no objections. He felt that he had nothing to gain, but he felt sorry for the five donors who had worked so hard to build a shopping mall. He was afraid that he would not even be able to get back the capital in the end.

The system was almost crazy busy, so Miao Zhen didn't bother him anymore and continued to browse the web pages quietly.

Su Chengye came out of the kitchen after washing the dishes, wiped his hands and subconsciously wanted to have a good talk with Chu Siyao. Halfway through, he remembered that he was here for revenge, so how could he hope for the best for his enemy.

He shook his head and suppressed his rising sense of responsibility.

Chu Siyao didn't need him to take action, she could end her life by herself. As for the other people on the list, Su Chengye killed them one by one quietly while preparing for the National Day. He already had a complete plan, he just needed to take action when the time came.

What makes him a little worried now is that Miao Zhen is very close to Chu Siyao, and he seems to be the only person in Qihai Private High School who is willing to get close to Chu Siyao.

The person who stood in Miao Zhen's position in the previous life was Su Chengye. Miao Zhen is also a male, and Su Chengye is worried that he will end up like himself.

He walked to the sofa and sat down, holding his notebook and started working on the courseware.

But he couldn't calm down, all he could think about was Chu Siyao's things.

In fact, he knew very well that Chu Siyao was also a victim and never thought of hurting him from beginning to end.

Su Chengye hated that when someone misunderstood his relationship with Chu Siyao, Chu Siyao never came forward to explain it to him.