7.4

Miao Zhen wanted to detoxify Sheng Shan Yun Gong, but the man must have misunderstood and thought he was doing Yun Yu, so he was so frightened that he fluttered on the bed.

The small dagger was swiping back and forth. He was obviously very good at it, but he had no actual combat experience at all. Miao Zhen held him down with one hand, took out his belt and tied him to the bed.

Shengshan would yell at one moment that Shi should be killed and not be humiliated, and at another moment he would rub himself against him, moaning and wanting to touch him.

He is still childish and has a clean scent of soap locust on his body. It's not annoying to do this action.

Miao Zhen held him down forcefully and used his energy to detoxify him.

When Chun Yao was forced out, Shengshan took advantage of Miao Zhen's unpreparedness, untied his hands, and ran away again.

Miao Zhen raised his eyes slightly. He had never seen such an interesting person before, and he was very curious about how Shengshan lived so safely.

The next day, Miao Zhen checked around and made sure there were no hidden dangers in the town, then bought a few pieces of dry food and hit the road again.

He didn't walk long before the big tail that couldn't be shaken off followed him again.

Shengshan still didn't give up on assassinating him. At first, he just acted recklessly. After being caught several times by Miao Zhen, he developed a memory and learned to disguise.

Along the way, Miao Zhen encounters a fallen hero, a young woman in distress and a poor old man disguised as Sheng Shan.

It can be seen that Shengshan works very hard and even goes out of his way to prepare for sex and seduction.

Miao Zhen was riding on the horse, looking down at the 'woman' who suddenly fell in front of his horse.

This 'woman' is wearing a pink skirt, her body is strong and well-proportioned, and she has explosive power.

In order to hide his appearance, he specially applied a thick layer of powder on his face. As he moved, the powder kept falling down.

His honey-colored skin was stained with the chicken blood he had applied on it. He looked at Miao Zhen pretending to be weak, pinched his throat and said, "Young master, you hurt me."

Ying Yuebai was startled by his hoarse voice. It stepped on its horse's hooves uneasily, wanting to trample the monster in front of it to death.

Miao Zhen got off his horse and reached out to help the 'woman' up.

Girl Shengshan, who was half a head taller than him, threw herself into his arms delicately, holding a dagger and trying to stab him in the waist.

Miao Zhen casually grabbed the knife and smiled as he watched him make unnecessary resistance.

When Sheng Shan was tired from all the trouble, he wiped off the stain on Sheng Shan's face and said softly: "It seems that Young Master Sheng will return without success today."

Shengshan broke free from his restraints. This time he didn't run away, but followed the horse with a dark face.

Traveling on the road was boring, so Miao Zhen simply let him follow.

Looking at the monk riding a horse in front of him, Shengshan entered the system space. Now Miao Zhen's favorability level for him is 60.

The system took some time and gave a perfunctory compliment.