5.16

Miao Zhen didn't know what Jin Chengyan was planning, and it was obvious that Hao Jingcheng didn't either.

Miao Zhen's intuition was wrong and he was just a little nervous.

As the scarred man's hand became stronger and stronger, Liu Tuoni collapsed to the ground.

Hao Jingcheng stood there not daring to move, biting his lips and the corners of his eyes became wet.

The two sides faced off for a long time, and the scarred man suddenly exerted force, and the pair of eyeballs in his hand were crushed by him.

Jin Chengyan cursed in a low voice, and Liu Tuoni's body convulsed and he let out a miserable wail. He covered his eyes and a large amount of blood flowed out from between his fingers.

Hao Jingcheng bit his lip and it bled. Seeing that the scarred man had nothing in his hand that could threaten Liu Tuoni, he wanted to rush over with red eyes and take off the scarred man's eyes.

As soon as he took a step, Liu Tuoni, who was lying limply on the ground, let out a weak cry.

Hao Jingcheng immediately stopped and knelt beside Liu Tuoni. Holding his bloody hand, she cried silently.

The more Miao Zhen looked, the more he felt that he had missed something. He looked at Jin Chengyan, wanting to make eye contact with him.

Jin Chengyan glanced at Miao Zhen out of the corner of his eye, seeming to feel guilty.

The scarred man threw the eyeball in his hand into the sea. He glanced at Jin Chengyan and the others, and then took out an ear from his arms.

That was what was on Jiang Mengyu's plate during dinner.

Jiang Mengyu saw the thing clearly, and before the scarred man could exert any force, he was so frightened that he hurriedly covered his head, "No, no, no, don't pinch my ears!".

Jin Chengyan's voice, which had always been calm, was now filled with anger.

He suppressed his anger: "What do you mean, tell us and we can discuss it. There is no need to fight to the death."

Scar Man is sure of victory and wants Jin Chengyan to hand over all the information they have.

The remaining female players were stunned and stayed where they were without moving.

The scarred man didn't chase them away when he asked questions, and seemed to not mind letting them know at all.

The situation looked very unfavorable to Miao Zhen and the others. Miao Zhen frowned slightly, estimated the distance and was preparing for a sneak attack.

Jin Chengyan seemed to have recognized the facts, sighed helplessly, and told them all the information they had found.

The contents of the copy are generally similar to what Miao Zhen knew, and the details are basically nonsense.

He was talking very seriously. If he didn't know the truth, Miao Zhen would almost believe it.

The scarred man didn't hear the question. He nodded and put away the ears in his hands.

Miao Zhen thought they were leaving, but she didn't expect the scarred man to grab the female player closest to him and throw her into the sea without hesitation.

Everyone was stunned, and the remaining female players backed away.

The scarred man said nothing more and left the deck with the middle-aged man.

Jin Chengyan looked at the scarred man's back, his eyes flashing with light.

Hao Jingcheng helped Liu Tuoni back to their guest room. There was no doctor on the pirate ship, and even if there was one, they would not dare to use it.