2.16 (three-in-one)

The news of Miao Zhen's return spread quickly.

Li An is used to traveling all over the world, and he doesn't keep his mouth shut.

Within a few minutes, Geng Yunnian and Brother Miao rushed to the Shenzhu together.

Geng Yunnian took the lead in asking Miao Zhen about the God of the Sky, and Miao Zhen explained his findings to him in private.

Geng Yunnian tapped his cane and weighed the credibility of this giant round star in his mind.

Since Miao Zhen said that the female leader of the Wise Man tribe was also an insider, if Miao Zhen dared to lie about this kind of thing, they would be able to confront each other.

Then on the next day of divine punishment, there is no need to worry about who to burn, just decide on Miao Zhen.

Geng Yunnian thought for a long time and felt that it was unlikely that Miao Zhen would lie to him.

The news was too shocking, and the word earth evoked strange emotions.

Geng Yunnian asked someone to put Jiang Mingshu down, and he returned to the room tremblingly to think about life.

Miao Zhen ignored him, and when the female leader and Qu Chenglin found out the news, they shut themselves up for a long time.

At night, Geng Yunnian, who had emerged from his autistic state, came out and announced that the day of divine punishment would continue to be postponed.

The female leader of the Glass Tribe quits her job.

"What if God punishes us?"

Geng Yunnian pointed to Jiang Mingshu who was eating bread at the side, "It will be too late to tie and bake it by then."

Jiang Mingshu: "?"

When you speak like this, have you considered her feelings?

Looking at the divine pillar over there, Jiang Mingshu suddenly realized that her life was not completely saved.

She rushed behind Qu Chenglin in a few steps and hugged his waist, "Good brothers! You must save me!"

Qu Chenglin was spying on Miao Zhen, and when she suddenly made such a move, he was so frightened that he almost jumped up.

Jiang Mingshu noticed that his reaction was wrong and followed his gaze, "Hey, Xiaoqu, why are you staring at Miao Zhen?"

Qu Chenglin suddenly covered her mouth and dragged her behind the nearest house.

Geng Yunnian was explaining to the leader of the Glass Tribe that the sacrifices were here and could be burned whenever needed.

When I turned around, I found that no one was there.

Seeing that the priest was stunned, the guard raised his hand and pointed in the direction the two of them left just now, "The two children went over there to play."

Geng Yunnian secretly breathed a sigh of relief and continued to appease the leader of the Glass Tribe.

Qu Chenglin let go of Jiang Mingshu, and she quickly took a deep breath, "You almost, almost sent me away from this beautiful world."

After Jiang Mingshu took a breath, Qu Chenglin whispered: "Do you know how to make people happy?"

Jiang Mingshu was stunned, "You have asked the right person, I am the best at pleasing people!"

She patted her chest confidently, and her breasts swayed in a particularly eye-catching way.

Qu Chenglin frowned, "What's wrong with your breasts?"