3.13 (three-in-one)

The hot spring resort hotel is in the mountains, and the bus drives carefully on the road.

Wu Chengfeng yawned wildly.

He glanced sideways and saw that Miao Zhen was concentrating with her eyes closed. Her shoulders were empty, perfect for putting something on.

Wu Chengfeng stared at it for a while.

oh! He got it.

It's perfect for a head on the shoulder.

Like his head.

Wu Chengfeng slowly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Following the sway of the vehicle, his body moved towards Miao Zhen little by little.

In the end, not only did his head rest on Miao Zhen's body, but his whole body was pressed against Miao Zhen's body.

How could Miao Zhen not see Wu Chengfeng's little thoughts, but he didn't expose it and just let the other party take advantage of it.

It wasn't until his movements started to cross the line that Miao Zhen coughed lightly.

Wu Chengfeng immediately stopped moving and pretended to be snoring.

With some unexplained selfishness, Miao Zhen raised his hand to hug Wu Chengfeng, but finally froze and withdrew his hand.

Wu Chengfeng was heartbroken and gritted his teeth and grabbed Miao Zhen's hand.

The two of them had already taken off their gloves, and there was no barrier between them.

When they held each other together, Miao Zhen's already uncertain heart began to agitate.

He broke away from Wu Chengfeng's hand, took out the rosary and held it in his hand.

Wu Chengfeng saw Miao Zhen's attitude, and he wasn't angry either. He slept on Miao Zhen's shoulder in an orderly manner.

The system watched the whole process and tutted: "Why don't you just follow him? I think he's pretty good." 】

Miao Zhen did not answer, and the system continued to persuade him to make peace, [If you are afraid that Buddha will see it, I can unblock you. I guarantee that even the Buddha will not know what you do and how it goes. 】

'The Buddha is in heaven, and the Buddha is in the heart. '

The system has no faith and cannot understand what Miao Zhen is struggling with.

Seeing Miao Zhen's lack of interest, he changed the topic, "Do you feel that something is wrong with the first brother on the list? How can someone introduce himself when he comes up? It's like giving the name of a dish." 】

Miao Zhen agreed, "It's really stiff and a little deliberate." '

[It seems to be intentional, but the people who have roles in the original text seem to appear like this, so it's hard to say. 】

[By the way, I just remembered something. Did you hear the name of the big brother on the list? 】

Of course the young monk heard that his surname was Xu Mingjiao. '

After Miao Zhen finished speaking, he was stunned.

[Right, right, something is wrong. He is not the main character, how can you hear his name. I was wondering if the anti-addiction jammer was broken. I just reported it to the maintenance department, and they said it would be dealt with as soon as possible. 】

The system asked Miao Zhen to do an experiment, and Miao Zhen looked up to see the tour guide.

The female tour guide is standing in front, with a work badge hanging on her chest.