6.10

Miao Zhen lay on the bed and let the female doctor examine his body. Ji Chengming watched eagerly from the side. Although he didn't mind seeing a doctor, he had read too many books and was always worried about the plots in the books.

For example, weak little pets are treated like this by unscrupulous doctors.

Facts have proved that the plot in Xiao Huang's book is unreliable. In reality, doctors who are both handsome and beastly are rare.

Dr. Guy does have the charm of a mature man, but he has nothing to do with a beast.

The female doctor finished the examination with an expressionless face, seemingly not finding anything attractive about his beloved little baby. Like Dr. Gai before him, he is a ruthless medical machine.

Ji Chengming only has an employment relationship with Dr. Gai. Compared with other private doctors, he finds Dr. Gai more interesting.

He sent a message to Dr. Guy, telling him to come to him if he got into trouble. Say his name, there is nothing in this world that he cannot solve.

There was no reply. Dr. Gai was probably busy saving his wife.

Ji Chengming's face darkened. No matter who he sent a message, the other party responded instantly.

This Dr. Gai was so brave that he didn't reply to his message for more than two seconds. He couldn't bear the emperor's anger.

Recalling what happened recently, Miao Zhen felt vaguely uneasy. He read the original text again and looked for Dr. Gai in it.

This person is not mentioned much in the article. In the early days, after the protagonist Gong brought Xiao Baitu to the villa, he always made love to her by force. Different from Miao Zhen's treatment, in the book, before Ji Chengming fell in love with Xiao Baitu, he basically just threw it away after falling in love with him, and did not specially prepare a personal doctor for Xiao Baitu.

Only once did Ji Chengming strike too hard and Xiao Baitu fell into a coma. The protagonist found a doctor in the middle of the night. The doctor was just a background figure. He had no name, only his gender was male.

But the more Miao Zhen looked at this doctor, the more he felt that he was Doctor Gai.

Because he was stared at by the protagonist, he was shaken into chaff throughout the whole process. Before he could speak, he closed his eyes.

Perhaps the original text was to show that Ji Chengming has a murderous aura in him, and just one look at it makes people unbearable.

However, Miao Zhen felt that the doctor was shaking like that because he was too experienced. He was often threatened by the CEO to gouge out his eyes, which caused psychological shadow. The other doctors who appeared later were much calmer when faced with the protagonist's attack.

Dr. Gai is the CEO's personal physician, and everyone who has used him says it's good. Those who came out after that, at first glance, were not professionals who served the president.

Dr. Gai's only part was the shaking scene. Miao Zhen looked through the whole text and couldn't find the second paragraph. Maybe the CEO has too many doctors and it's not his turn to work. It could also be that he left the villa and stopped serving President Ji.

At present, it seems that Dr. Gai ran into trouble and never came back to continue serving.

The original text was almost torn through, and Miao Zhen couldn't find anything else. Open the mini program inventory, where he found [Miscellaneous Incense] and [Happy Water].

The former makes people sleepy after smelling it, and the latter immediately makes people unconscious after drinking it. Both are not good things.

Based on the experience of the previous worlds, Miao Zhen subconsciously linked these two things with dark things. However, their owner has been sent to prison by Miao Zhen, and the items have been taken away by the police. Logically speaking, they do not pose a hazard.