3.14

The manager thought of gathering everyone in the lobby so that problems would be less likely to occur if there were too many people.

But he couldn't say explicitly that there was a murder, as that would cause panic.

The single mother broke down and cried anxiously, crying that her child was missing.

The manager had to send someone to find it.

The waiters all knew that the person was dead, so they all pressed their heads together, pretending not to hear.

Those who knew the truth were so frightened by the corpse that they did not dare to leave the hall.

Some of the guests who were kept in the dark clamored to go back to their rooms to sleep, while others wanted to help the woman find her child.

Miao Zhen looked around, there were 22 tourists, and there were only 20 people in the venue.

A missing child, and a man who should have been turned into a corpse.

The rest of the people were in the leisure and entertainment area just now.

Whoever leaves halfway is most likely to be the murderer.

No one was looking for a companion at the scene. It seemed that the man was traveling alone.

The manager had already identified the man, and several brave male waiters went upstairs to check.

The manager is going to divide the remaining 20 tourists into five groups.

One group is paired with a waiter to help the single mother find her daughter.

In his opinion, with a group of four people and a large number of people, the murderer should not dare to take action.

The atmosphere in the lobby is very weird, tourists have made troubles, and complaining has no effect.

Seeing the strange reactions of the manager and staff, they gradually realized that something was not right.

The crowd became anxious, and the cry of the single mother was depressing to listen to.

At this time, Wu Chengfeng was willing to use his brain.

After all, he made a bet between his left and right hands.

He hugged Miao Zhen and whispered: "That man might have died in the room, or the manager would have just asked the guests to go back to their rooms. It is not a very common defense to close the door tightly and not come out. What measures? If the murderer dared to smash the door, the sound would definitely alarm the people around him. The manager didn't arrange it this way, probably because the person was broken into and killed. "

Miao Zhen thought for a moment: "If he died in his room, why do we need to check the number of people? Can't we just check the check-in information directly?"

"I didn't say he must have died in his own room." Wu Chengfeng's eyes wandered back and forth, "He should have died in someone else's room, and it should be a female guest's room. This way the staff can see at a glance that the deceased did not belong to this room. Guest. But the body was either destroyed or beheaded, and they couldn't determine who it was, so they had to gather everyone together."

After he finished speaking, he raised his eyebrows at Miao Zhen.

Praising me is written all over his face.

What he said was quite similar, which made Miao Zhen a little surprised.

After hearing what Wu Chengfeng said, Miao Zhen figured it out.