5.21

Jin Chengyan was still thinking about it when a bell suddenly rang in the Crystal Palace in the distance.

The princess's birthday celebration has arrived.

The door of Magic Joy City slowly opened, and a team filed out.

They wore high black hats and rode unicorns to Jin Chengyan.

The hats are very big and the collars are extremely high, making it difficult to see what they look like. The leader stopped in front of Jin Chengyan and others, "The princess celebration has begun. His Majesty the King and His Royal Highness the Princess are waiting for you in the palace."

He waved his hand, and two pumpkin cars flew out from behind.

The cart was pulled by a snow-white unicorn with only pink mane. They stopped in front of Xiao Chunwan, and an equally pink and tender penis automatically popped out of the car.

Jin Chengyan is already used to the differential treatment in this copy.

He looked at the same pumpkin carriage as Cinderella, and then at the waiter who was waiting for them to get on the carriage. His mind was a little confused for a moment.

Something is wrong, he must have missed something important.

With Jin Chengyan here, others habitually give up thinking.

Liu Tuoni has been crazy since the appearance of the pumpkin car. He picked up the hem of his clothes and tiptoed into the car. Be the first princess to get into the pumpkin car and look at the pink blankets, pink tables and chairs in the car. Liu Tuoni howled excitedly, took out a lighter, and lit them one by one to play with.

Hao Jingcheng couldn't bear to worry about him, so he got excited and cosplayed a forest ice and fire man.

At that time, the pumpkin cart will become an urn.

Liu Tuoni and Hao Jingcheng got on the car one after another. Jiang Mengyu, who was still hesitant at first, also helped the sick and handsome uncle to sit on the left side.

Only Jin Chengyan of the group remained outside.

The waiter was fully clothed, his eyes were glowing red, and he was staring straight at Jin Chengyan.

Jin Chengyan looked at him with cold eyes, his mind spinning rapidly. After entering the dungeon, what happened was connected in his mind, and he suddenly had an idea.

It's broken, something big has happened.

Jin Chengyan turned around and ran towards the port. Before he could run a few steps, four or five waiters on horseback stopped him.

Several people on the pumpkin cart looked at him suspiciously.

Liu Tuoni, who was going crazy, waved an embroidered handkerchief, pinched his throat and said shyly: "Brother Jin, get in the car. I've been waiting for you for a long time. It's so stuffy in the car and I'm so bored."

Hao Jingcheng covered his old man's mouth, always feeling that if he followed this person, he would definitely die miserably in the future.

The waiters dismounted and held Jin Chengyan on both sides, dragging him back to the carriage.

Even if Jin Chengyan wanted to run away, he wouldn't have a chance.

Another pumpkin cart flew over their heads, going to pick up the remaining players. They didn't know how many people were left.

Jin Chengyan got into the car gloomily. Jiang Mengyu noticed something was wrong with him from his dead face, and asked tentatively: "Boss, what's wrong with you?"