6.6

Because Xiao's father was heavily in debt, Xiao Baitu, who was originally simple and unpretentious, ended up with the boss for money.

The little white rabbit endures the humiliation, and the domineering president misses others when he sees them.

When he first fell in love, he unexpectedly learned that he was just a substitute. In order to satisfy them, Xiao Baitu voluntarily quit.

It wasn't until he lost that the CEO realized that what he loved was the pure white and beautiful boy.

He ran away from him and experienced a car accident and amnesia in a dark room. After many twists and turns, the two finally understood each other, and finally created a story that Miao Zhen didn't quite agree with.

The original text mainly tells about the love-hate entanglement between the two. Whenever their relationship is a little stable, Bai Yueguang and Xiao's father, who is not worried, will suddenly appear for various reasons and insert themselves into each other and torture them crazily.

As soon as Bai Yueguang appeared, Ji Chengming immediately threw the protagonist aside, regardless of whether they had just had sex last night.

Whenever Bai Yueguang is in need, he will rush over to show his hospitality. The protagonist Shou was left alone lying on the still warm bed, clutching Gong's clothes and crying until his eyes went black.

Father Xiao usually doesn't show up, and when he does, he will definitely ask for money. Xiao Baitu used all the money he earned every day to plug holes. After filling one hole, the next hole appears immediately. Xiao Baitu could not help but watch his father being hacked to death by debt collectors, so he had to ask Ji Chengming to borrow money.

At this time, Gong didn't know that he was in debt, so he would humiliate him, saying that he was a man who could do anything for money. The protagonist refused to defend himself and allowed the attacker to slap him in the face with the check. Then he left crying, clutching the check and crying until his eyes went black.

It can be said that debt is the opportunity for Xiao Baitu and Ji Chengming to be together.

Father Xiao, who can owe money like crazy, is the driving force behind their relationship.

As an important link in the original article, the matter of debt cannot be solved simply by calling the police.

After police officer Xiao Liu explained to Miao Zhen, the summary is that the police can't control it.

He gave an example, but Miao Zhen actually didn't quite understand. Xiao Liu originally wanted to explain it to Miao Zhen in more detail, but he was notified that the outgoing police officers requested support.

Miao Zhen avoided it on his own and faintly heard some information before leaving. It seemed that she was still the same girl as before. The police who rushed over first failed to stop her and the girl jumped off the building.

This police station has a large jurisdiction and there are many police officers on duty at night.

In just a moment, several policemen hurried past. Xiao Liu briefly greeted them and ran in the opposite direction against the flow of people. When he came back, Miao Zhen found that he was wearing a gun.

If a girl committed suicide, the police would not go out with guns. The sound of police cars could be vaguely heard here, and I didn't know if anything else happened.

Miao Zhen felt itchy and wanted to follow him. To put it bluntly, he felt that his ability to persuade others was quite good. If someone wanted to commit suicide, Miao Zhen tried hard, but even if he couldn't persuade him verbally, he would chop the person unconscious with a knife.