1.20

To Miao Zhen's surprise, the card did not take effect. The reason is that Chu's mother is emotionally stable now and has no desire to talk.

Miao Zhen thought for a moment, "Auntie, Siyao was beaten at school. Do you know about this?"

"Yao Yao is still so unsocial." Chu's mother sighed, "I feel sorry for her when she is like this."

Miao Zhen paused and changed the topic: "It's hard to raise two children. You have to take care of your career and your family."

The woman had no big reaction.

He observed the woman's expression, "Is Auntie a local? Her accent sounds a bit like someone from the north."

When the woman heard this, she pursed her lips slightly, looking a little displeased.

A little mood swing is fine, Miao Zhen took out the card again.

As the card took effect, the originally calm and natural woman was stunned, and then her expression suddenly changed.

With a ferocious look on her face, she slapped Miao Zhen hard, and Miao Zhen subconsciously ducked to the side.

The woman's expression was unkind, and her eyes were flashing with anger.

"What nonsense are you talking about! You are from the north!" She said angrily: "I am a local. I was born here since I was a child. I have no accent!"

"Why did you ask Chu Siyao to do that kind of thing."

"I gave birth to her, and I gave her her life. What's wrong with me asking her to contribute to the family?" The woman's face was a little distorted. "If she really doesn't want to drink with her, then why doesn't she leave? She She can run away from home, she can call the police. She didn't do that, she pretended to be so reluctant, how did she really resist? "

"That's her..." Before Miao Zhen could finish her words, she was interrupted by the woman. There were more and more tears in her eyes because of the stimulation of the card.

"Do you think it's easy for me? I'm just doing it for the good of this family. I used to be so prosperous, beautiful and successful in my career, but look at what kind of life I'm living now? I'm flattered and greeted with a smile, I'm standing and kneeling No difference." She pointed around and said, "Look at this house, they all look down on me when I live here, and everyone laughs at me behind my back for being poor!"

"What about Chu Jiajia, why do you have a completely different attitude towards them?"

"Can the two of them be the same?" The woman wiped her tears and said matter-of-factly: "Yes, they were both born to me. But looking at Chu Siyao, I feel sick."

The woman was shaking with rage and began to speak incoherently.

After waiting for a while, the card effect disappeared, and the woman suddenly regained her composure.

Miao Zhen took out the hammer given by the system, swung the small hammer with a smile, and hit the woman on the head.

After the hammer was smashed, it automatically returned to the system space. The woman's expression went blank for a moment, and then continued to make psychological suggestions to Miao Zhen, as if nothing happened just now.

The woman didn't mean to push Miao Zhen into the fire pit, but she just hinted to him without any trace that Chu Siyao was disorderly and often hung out with men.

After a few minutes, she estimated that she had given enough hints, told Miao Zhen to rest on his own, got up and left the bedroom.

Miao Zhen looked at the map. Chu Siyao was knocked unconscious by the medicine and fell on the sofa without waking up.