4.3

After experiencing the joy of becoming a hidden figure, Miao Zhen regained his normalcy again.

After calming down, both the system and Miao Zhen realized that something was not right.

The system searches for its own internal plug-in operation records.

[No, when you were chased by alpha, I gave you a physical examination, and you were indeed in heat. 】

Miao Zhen still didn't know much about ABO settings. He asked doubtfully: 'Can't alpha be in heat? '

[Alpha will also lose control sometimes, but that is not called estrus, it is called susceptible period. They can become aggressive and sometimes lose control of their pheromones. When an omega is in heat/estrus, he is particularly attractive and can be easily fucked. During the alpha susceptible/sensitive stage, he likes to cause trouble and is easily beaten. 】

The system gave Miao Zhen a brief introduction and took him to review the previous scenes.

[Seeing the looks of those alphas, do you think they want to slap you or hit you? 】

Miao Zhen finished watching the system playback and closed his eyes.

'Amitabha, the young monk saw it. They wanted to stab the young monk to death. '

Ever since he got together with Wu Chengfeng, Miao Zhen's words were no longer as serious as before.

The system took it for granted and put the video away, "Your situation before was definitely in heat. You are a living omega." 】

Miao Zhen took out the hidden character information he had just obtained.

The system's belief was shaken and Miao Zhen was given another physical examination.

[No, why don't you have a reproductive cavity? 】

'Little monk, I don't understand these new words. '

[This novel sets the reproductive/colonial cavity as exclusive to omegas, which is where children are born. To add excitement to the original text, you are not O without you. 】

'...The young monk felt confused. '

Not to mention Miao Zhen, who had just entered the ABO circle. With the tutorial system in his hand, the chips started to smoke.

It went to the system forum for help, and came back a few minutes later with the patch sent by the boss.

According to it, it comes with a basic physical examination package, and many things cannot be detected.

Now it installs plug-in patches, which contain recently popular content such as ABO, Orcs, and Zerg.

After installing the ABO-specific physical examination package, the system gave Miao Zhen a comprehensive interstellar ABO advanced physical examination without any blind spots.

Looking at the physical examination report, everyone fell into deep thought.

Miao Zhen's situation is very special.

He was originally a not very well developed, but absolutely sound alpha.

There were signs of surgery on his body, and drug residues could also be detected in his body.

To put it simply, he has been transformed, but he has not completely become an omega.

I don't know whether it was a failure of the surgery or insufficient stimulation of the subsequent medication.

He has serious health problems now.

Pheromones smell like omega, and there are also unstable estrus/estrus periods, which attract alpha.