7.20

Shengshan looked so pitiful that Miao Zhen finally agreed to let him hug him. After all, there is a huge gap in strength between the two sides. If Shengshan loses control, he can knock him out with one palm.

Shengshan's body felt hot, and Miao Zhen felt his hand holding her harder and harder. Shengshan clung to him tightly, and the jade pendant around his neck hurt Miao Zhen's Adam's apple. He turned his head to avoid it, but Shengshan took this opportunity to bury his face in his neck.

While panting violently, he trembled and said vaguely: "It feels so uncomfortable, I'm going to die."

The hot breath sprayed on Miao Zhen's ears, making his body also warm up.

The more Sheng Shan behaves like this, the more dangerous Miao Zhen feels. He admitted that he had special feelings for Shengshan. Shengshan's various behaviors made Miao Zhen find a sense of belonging in him. He had thought about being with Shengshan, but not now.

At this moment, Shengshan suddenly grabbed his monk's robe and tried to tear it apart. A low growl came from his throat, and large drops of sweat dripped from his forehead.

The hands clenched the monk's robe tightly, but made no further movement for a long time. It seemed that the monk's robe reminded Shengshan and made his muddy consciousness clear up a little. He remembered that the beloved person under him had not yet responded to his pursuit.

He took a deep breath, clasped Miao Zhen's left hand, and intertwined his fingers.

Sensing Miao Zhen's uneasiness, he murmured in Miao Zhen's ear: "I have no parents, and I don't know who I am. I have lived for so long, and you are the best person to me in the world. I I like you so much that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't have a home, but with you, I can feel at home even if I sleep in the wilderness."

He paused and said softly: "Don't be afraid, I won't touch you until you agree. I know you are a monk. You have been serving the Buddha for the first half of your life, so you can choose me for the second half of your life."

Later, he began to speak incoherently. He must have been confused by the heat, and he talked intermittently for a long time. If you listen carefully, you will find that I love you over and over again.

Shengshan struggled for more than two hours before he finally calmed down. He hugged Miao Zhen tightly and fell asleep tiredly.

He scratched the bed curtain to pieces and made several holes in the wall, but he never pulled at Miao Zhen's monk's robe.

Shengshan's consciousness was blurred, and he always remembered that Miao Zhen had not yet agreed to be with him.

Before going to bed, he forced himself to tell Miao Zhen, "It is said in the book that after drinking a glass of wine, we can be together forever." After drinking a glass of wine, I want to hug you. "

The rain outside has not stopped yet, and it is quiet inside. There is no other sound except the sound of wind and rain.

When the rain gradually died down, Miao Zhen heard the thumping sound.

That was the sound of his heartbeat.

He was silent for a long time, then raised his hand to touch his chest. His heart was beating rapidly, as if it was about to burst out of his body.

Miao Zhen quickly closed his eyes and recited the scriptures silently in his heart, but what echoed in his mind were indeed Sheng Shan's words.

He chanted sutras with increasing difficulty, but his heartbeat became faster. He felt that he might have been poisoned again, otherwise why would his body be so hot and his mind so dizzy that he could not even understand the most familiar scriptures.