5.5

Miao Zhen's hands were tied and his mouth was blocked. He didn't even have the slightest chance to speak.

Whether it's chanting sutras or forming palms, nothing can be done.

The giant ghost covered his mouth and nose. Miao Zhen couldn't breathe, and his struggle became weaker and weaker.

Jin Chengyan watched anxiously from a distance, but it would definitely be too late for him to run over now.

He was thinking of ways to rescue Miao Zhen.

But the two ghosts pushed Miao Zhen to the ground and began to tear at his body.

From this angle, Jin Chengyan and Jiang Mengyu could clearly see the following situation.

He saw a small ghost, grabbed Miao Zhen's legs and pulled his legs straight. Then, he forcefully pulled his legs off.

Blood sprayed onto the ground, staining the artificial turf red and green.

In just a few seconds, Miao Zhen's limbs were torn off.

They cut open Miao Zhen's belly and dug out the internal organs. Stick your tongue into his head and gouge out his eyes.

Jin Chengyan only felt his head buzzing.

He watched the two ghosts tear Miao Zhen into pieces, and even his breathing stopped for a moment.

Jiang Mengyu was squatting on the ground covering his eyes when he suddenly heard a soft sound coming from beside him.

She turned to look.

The expression on Jin Chengyan's face was a little distorted, and he looked straight outside.

Holding the window frame with one hand, he jumped directly from the third floor.

She wanted to pull, but failed.

In fact, Jin Chengyan didn't know why he wanted to go out through the window.

He had only one thought in his mind at that time, to tear those two things into pieces.

When he was about to land, the scene in front of Jin Chengyan suddenly retreated rapidly.

The surrounding scene began to distort. This strange situation made Jin Chengyan instantly break away from his previous state.

When things stopped changing, Jin Chengyan looked around blankly.

There is a white round clock hanging on the old yellow wall, which shows that the current time is 22:57.

Two broken wooden chairs and a water glass with broken porcelain were scattered on the ground.

There was a faint musty smell in the air, and a man and a woman were talking.

The man's voice was carefree, and his words were all about his underwear.

When the woman spoke, she was like a little sparrow, chirping but not listening.

Jin Chengyan was holding someone in his arms.

He looked down and saw that the man had his face buried in his chest and his slender body curled up into a ball.

Jin Chengyan is still confused now.

He grabbed the man by the collar and pulled his head up.

The person huddled in his arms had a soft and handsome appearance, with a slight smile on his face.

A pair of squinting eyes covered his eyes, making it impossible to see his emotions.

Jin Chengyan held the back of Miao Zhen's neck and shook it from side to side, and Miao Zhen's upper body also swayed back and forth.