5.15

After discovering the abnormality, Jin Chengyan did not make any announcement or tell anyone else.

He just put the heart away silently, preparing to choose a hidden place to study it later.

Xingchen*Shang arranged guest rooms for them, and there were many empty rooms on the pirate ship.

There were two people in the room, so naturally Miao Zhen and Jin Chengyan were in the same room.

Jiang Mengyu wanted to live with someone who could fight, but before she had the nerve to bring it up, Liu Tuoni put his arm around Hao Jingcheng's waist and pushed him into the room.

Xiao Chunwan pulled Jiang Mengyu's hand, raised her head and said, "They are all together, then sister, you can sleep with me."

Jiang Mengyu's mind was now occupied with survival and getting out of singlehood. She lowered her head and glanced at Xiao Chunwan, who had not yet reached her waist, and said with a hint of disgust: "You are too young, I don't want you."

Xiao Chunwan blinked blankly.

If Sister Jiang doesn't want her, then where will she go? Will she sleep in the corridor?

After Jiang Mengyu finished speaking, he also reacted.

She sighed and dragged the small bottle of mop oil into the middle room.

If you think about it carefully, there are Miao Zhen and the others on the left, and Hao Jingcheng and the others are on the right. She and Chunwan must be safe between them.

Thinking of this, Jiang Mengyu felt relieved again.

This sense of security did not last long. Less than an hour later, Jiang Mengyu heard a strange noise coming from Miao Zhen's room.

Intermittently, someone seemed to be moaning.

She raised her ears and listened carefully, hearing Miao Zhen's slight gasp.

"Honestly, don't do this."

"I can't, I can't accept it, I can't."

The voice paused for a moment, and Jiang Mengyu pressed her whole body against the wall, wishing she could stuff herself inside.

Xiao Chunwan looked at her curiously, and imitated her movements and put her ears together. Before he could hear the sound clearly, he was pulled aside by Jiang Mengyu.

The room next door was quiet for a moment, and the sound of the two people talking was heard again.

Jiang Mengyu heard Miao Zhen's gentle voice, "You were too strong just now. This time, be gentle and don't use too much force."

Jin Chengyan's tone was as cold as ever.

Jiang Mengyu always felt as if he had just been fished out of an ice cave, otherwise he would be exuding cold air.

"I use my fingers."

"Well, be gentle, be gentle again."

"I didn't use any force."

"I can't, I can't stand it."

"It's moving. If you touch it, it's hot."

Jiang Mengyu rubbed her fingers against the wooden wall, thinking that it would be better if the wall was made of paper.

The soundproofing of the wooden house is obviously so bad, why is it so difficult to break through?

When Jiang Mengyu's fingernails were about to be polished, she heard Miao Zhen say hesitantly: "Really, it's so hot."