7.11

In the end, Miao Zhen still failed to take Shengshan to become a monk.

Shengshan's six roots were not purified, and he made it clear to Miao Zhen that he would marry a wife in the future.

It is impossible to become a monk, and it is impossible to become a monk in this life.

The two sat down and chatted for a while. Miao Zhen handed the secret letter of the demon sect he found to Shengshan, and then said worriedly: "The young monk is no match for the old demon in the snow mountain. If he is really kidnapped, the young monk is afraid that Yes...sigh."

After he finished speaking, he was silent for a while, and then let out a long sigh.

Looking at the letter, Shengshan was a little confused for a moment.

After listening to Miao Zhen's words, he asked curiously: "Who is the old devil from the snow mountain?"

Miao Zhen didn't expect that Shengshan had been controlled by the Demon Sect for so many years and didn't even know who his immediate boss was. If you think about it carefully, it doesn't seem surprising. The leader of the Demon Sect is mysterious and unpredictable. Maybe Shengshan's status is not high enough to know the matters related to the leader.

He explained: "Senior Xueshan is the current master of the Demon Sect and the number one master in the world today."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Shengshan's hands trembling uncontrollably. The fingertips of his fingers holding the letter were slightly white, and his chest was heaving violently, as if he was suppressing complex emotions.

Miao Zhen knew that Shengshan was controlled by the Demon Sect, but he did not expect that he would have such a serious psychological shadow.

A child who is only half-grown has to go through these hardships.

For a moment, my pity for Shengshan outweighed my fear of being forced to break the precepts.

Miao Zhen stood up and walked over, hugged Sheng Shan and said softly: "Don't be afraid, the little monk will be there for everything."

Shengshan stiffened and leaned into Miao Zhen's arms.

He wasn't scared, he was so angry that he almost lost his temper.

Although this world has names for experts, they are all like Thunderbolt Fist, Romantic Iron Fan Immortal, and Five Willows and Three Evil Men. Even after Miao Zhen became the leader of the martial arts alliance, some people called him the White Jade Monk behind his back.

But when Shengshan thought that he was an old devil in the snowy mountains, he couldn't help but curl up his toes and dig out a gorgeous European castle on the ground.

Miao Zhen hugged Shengshan and coaxed him for a while, then heard a muffled voice coming from his arms.

"You are responsible for everything?"

Miao Zhen thought for a while, "The little monk will help you escape from the sea of ​​suffering."

"But can you beat the Demon Sect leader?"

"When Xiao Monk was in his prime, he couldn't go more than two rounds under him."

Shengshan said, "Then what if you are really captured?"

He felt Miao Zhen's body begin to tremble.

Look, this little monk was so scared.

Shengshan found it funny. He pulled away from Miao Zhen and looked up into his eyes. As the mind-reading skill was running, Shengshan heard a slightly trembling voice.