4.9

The next morning, Miao Zhen had a wedding invitation in his mind.

The inviter is Zhai Chengyun.

The two of them had never gotten along very closely. Miao Zhen recalled his previous experience with Zhai Chengyun.

Judging from Zhai Chengyun's attitude towards him, he should just be regarded as an ordinary friend.

Zhai Chengyun's behavior yesterday was too abnormal, and his attitude towards Miao Zhen was also very strange.

The overly intimate behavior made it seem like there was something more than friendship between them.

He doesn't even look like a person.

In the middle of the night yesterday, something happened with the system object. I heard that the host brought by its target committed murder and went to jail, so he couldn't complete the mission.

The system ran over to help, but has not returned yet.

Miao Zhen took a shower and sat on the sofa to read the original article.

There are some serious bugs in this simple Xiao Huang/story with almost no plot.

In order to solve this bug, World Consciousness directly turns the entire world into a virtual game world.

Miao Zhen looked through a few pictures carefully. The original text contained too much meat and he couldn't eat it.

Miao Zhen was trying to eat meat when Guang Nao suddenly received a new letter.

He turned on the optical brain and saw that it was from Zhai Chengyun.

There is only one sentence above.

'Who are you. '

Miao Zhen:?

It was obviously Zhai Chengyun who knocked him out yesterday and then took the initiative to kill him.

Miao Zhen thought for a while and replied: 'You don't know me? '

The message came back quickly, and it was still the same message.

'Who are you. '

When Miao Zhen tried to reply to the message, the optical brain sounded an alarm.

It shows that he has been tracked and located.

Miao Zhen manually turned off the optical brain to block the signal according to the remaining knowledge of the original owner's memory.

Although it is unclear whether Zhai Chengyun is tracking him or why he is tracking him.

But now Miao Zhen's identity is still a federal spy in the empire.

He took the original owner's belongings and quickly moved out of the house.

When Miao Zhen hid in the commercial street, he saw several cars passing quickly from above, heading straight for the original owner's house.

Miao Zhen took an injection of inhibitor to ensure that his omega pheromones would not leak out.

He simply disguised himself and sneaked back to the house.

Several armed soldiers stood outside the villa, and it looked like someone had already entered his house.

Two minutes later, Zhai Li and Zhai Chengyun walked out one after the other.

"He can't run far." Zhai Li clasped his hands behind his back and said coldly: "If you send out his image, federal spies dare to run wild in the empire. If you catch him alive, I will personally interrogate him."