6.11

Dr. Gai and his family were taken away by the police for investigation. What Gai Haohao said involved other cases.

Ji Chengming grabbed Dr. Gai and refused to let him go, forcing him to reply to the message while crying.

It happened that Dr. Gai hadn't finished crying yet. After hearing Gai Haohao's words and learning that his son and daughter had been bullied for so long, he cried even more miserably.

I was really crying until I couldn't breathe while replying to Ji Chengming's message. I sent three or four emoticons in a row, which was enough to express his sincerity.

Before leaving, he entrusted his little Teddy to Ji Chengming and resigned with him.

Ji Chengming is very conflicted. If Dr. Gai resigns, then their relationship will be completely severed. Dr. Gai is a weak scholar who can kill three people with one punch. What if I don't have a strong backer like him, and I can be bullied again.

Teddy hugged his calf and jumped on him. But it was too small and could only flutter around its feet.

Ji Chengming looked down and saw that this curly little thing was so cute, he could crush it to death with one kick. As he thought this, an idea suddenly flashed in his mind.

To raise Teddy, you need to feed it, and Dr. Gai happened to have some people there. We still don't know how many enemies Doctor Gai has, but it doesn't matter, I think there must be quite a few.

Ji Chengming planned to kill all those people and feed them to Teddy. This also saves money on buying dog food. He bent down to pick up the puppy and reached out to touch its belly. His dog is not hungry, and he is not in a hurry to kill people to feed the dog.

When Miao Zhen was in the first world, he and Su Chengye also raised dogs together. But at that time, he was raising a border collie, and it was his first time raising a small dog.

After Ji Chengming had finished playing with Teddy, he threw the puppy aside. Miao Zhen squatted down, hugged Teddy and rubbed against it.

Ji Chengming was taken away and fined by the police again because he was swinging a fruit knife around. This time he was considered a zealous citizen and acted bravely when he saw justice. The police did not intend to fine him until they found a gun on him.

The police who confiscated the fruit knife immediately became vigilant, and Ji Chengming felt nervous. The moment the policeman took out his baton, he looked back at Miao Zhen, who was still playing with his dog not far away.

Normally, he wouldn't even look at these police officers. But at this time, he had no weapons on him, so he might not be a match for these people. If he was caught, what would happen to his little pet?

Without his protection, Miao Zhen, so beautiful and weak, would definitely be attacked by the wolves outside, and he would be torn apart.

Xiao Baitu noticed that Ji Chengming turned around and immediately boldly approached him. I wanted to take the opportunity to show off and beg the police for him.

With his sight blocked by someone, Ji Chengming moved his body and continued to look at Miao Zhen past him.

Xiao Baitu looked at Ji Chengming and then at Miao Zhen. He knew that he was not favored, but he did not expect that he was not favored to this extent.

He is really redundant.

So why did Ji Chengming keep him by his side, specifically to piss off Miao Zhen?

That person is of such a high rank and is just a heartless money-collecting machine. Is there any use in calling him?

Xiao Baitu vaguely recognized his position. He walked aside and silently watched the sponsor and his competitor looking at each other affectionately. He remembered that Mr. Gu Baiyi, whom he met in the bar last time, was pretty good-looking and a handsome guy outside.