7.7

At dawn, the big man took Miao Zhen to the big tree in the center of the village.

Shengshan originally wanted to follow him, but Miao Zhen didn't agree.

He didn't understand what sleepwalking was, and based on his knowledge, he firmly believed that Shengshan was possessed by a ghost last night.

Miao Zhen asked Shengshan to sit down on the wooden bed and not move anywhere, thinking that the ghost would not come out in broad daylight. He thought about it and was afraid that Shengshan would be unlucky and encounter a ghost during the day. Then he gave his personal jade pendant to Shengshan for self-defense.

The jade pendant was left to him by his parents whom he had never met. He wore it all year round and never took it off when he chanted sutras and worshiped Buddha.

It was said in the storybooks that he was an eminent monk, and Miao Zhen felt that although he was not at that level, he should not be too bad.

Shengshan took the small jade pendant and touched it casually, knowing that it was worthless.

Seeing Sheng Shan put on the jade pendant, Miao Zhen got up and left with the big man.

Shengshan fiddled with the jade pendant. After the sound of the big man's footsteps disappeared, Shengshan rummaged around the wooden house for a while and found what he wanted.

There was a strong gust of wind behind me, and a man in black climbed through the window quietly and came in.

Shengshan didn't look back. He took a sip of tea and said coldly: "How did things go?"

The man in black knelt on the ground and lowered his head respectfully, "To the sect master, we have all the manpower available. The sect master can bring the target there at any time."

Shengshan waved his hand and motioned for him to go down.

The man in black did not leave immediately. He hesitated and whispered: "Sect Master, the young sect leader has frequently made appointments with foreign women recently. According to my subordinates, the young sect leader seems to have true feelings for that woman."

After hearing his words, Shengshan frowned slightly: "Foreign race?"

"Exactly, my subordinates thought that the woman was deliberately getting close to the young sect leader. After the death of Leader Mo and Protector Zuo, the strength of the Xuanming Sect was not as strong as before. In the Central Plains martial arts world, apart from the Shaolin Temple, our Demon Sect is the most powerful."

Two days ago, Shengshan sent a message from an eagle, telling his subordinates to stay away. In order to avoid being discovered by the monk, when the time comes, punch them all and physically transcend them.

It didn't take long for him to realize that he had misunderstood.

Miao Zhen just said angry words, and he would not kill anyone unless he was pushed into a panic. Shengshan found another excuse to send Miao Zhen away, and Feiying called his subordinates back.

He originally thought that what he called would be the same as last time, a group of small fish and shrimps that shivered when they saw him.

Unexpectedly, among the little shrimps, a powerful person was killed.

Shengshan opened the character information and looked at it. The man in black was a confidant of the former master of the Demon Sect and the personal bodyguard of the original master when he was a child.

The man's name is Xiang Beiyue, and he has a twin brother Xiang Nanfeng. Now at the Demon Sect headquarters, serving as his son's personal bodyguard.

It turns out that I have an unlucky son who picked it up while going shopping.