4.6

Miao Zhen discovered that Su Zibai was really trying to attack him.

Ever since he cooperated with Su Zibai in completing the heroic rescue scene on the wedding day, Su Zibai's attitude towards him has obviously improved.

Just like the first time, Miao Zhen was still called to the Zhai family and became the Zhai family's personal doctor.

Except for the first seven days of their marriage, when Su Zibai and Zhai Li were too busy having fun in the bedroom, they would come over to see Miao Zhen almost every day after that.

She didn't do anything particularly extreme, she just took him to talk and chat with her.

Send him some gifts and take him out shopping.

It's exactly the same process as in the strategy game.

Miao Zhen tried to refuse, but Su Zibai didn't reply. It seemed that he knew that Miao Zhen hadn't been completely conquered by him yet.

Miao Zhen was thrown back into a psychological shadow and had to be vigilant at all times in front of Su Zibai.

He studied psychological knowledge seriously every day and watched micro-expression courses, just to guess Su Zibai's script in advance.

In case one day his reaction is not in line with Su Zibai's wishes, he will have to go back and start over again.

The system felt sorry for him.

So many worlds have come through, and its little monks have not even said a few words without conscience, let alone watch people's faces and act.

I have only been in this world for less than a month, and I have just learned how to be an actor.

Through this period of observation, Miao Zhen basically figured out some things.

In Su Zibai's eyes, there should be something like a favorability level or a strategy progress bar on top of their heads.

Every time Su Zibai came over to bring warmth to Miao Zhen, he would float above Miao Zhen's head, probably to see if he gained Miao Zhen's favor.

Judging from Su Zibai's expression, the game should have accurately reflected Miao Zhen's favorable impression.

There are so many people in the Zhai family, Miao Zhen is the shortest, and Su Zibai is the second.

Everyone else is at least half a head taller than them.

Su Zibai raised his head and looked at the person. This matter was not obvious.

But when he looked down at Miao Zhen, his eyes always fell on the top of Miao Zhen's head.

Only when Miao Zhen was forced to cry silently would Su Zibai look directly at Miao Zhen's face.

Miao Zhen couldn't see the progress bar above his head.

He thought that his current favorable impression of Su Zibai was probably 0.

If Su Zibai continues to toss like this, Miao Zhen's favorability will drop to negative no matter how many times he recites sutras.

In fact, Miao Zhen's favorability towards ordinary people basically remains above the passing line of 60.

Miao Zhen has a very good impression of the rest of the Zhai family.

As long as Su Zibai stops messing around and becomes a normal person. Miao Zhen can also forget about it and become friends with him.

But this man, he was thinking about the original owner's body all the time.