2.9

The world is as empty as Miao Zhen imagined.

Except for the tribes, there are no buildings anywhere, and no trace of vegetation can be seen.

On the way they met several people from the shrine.

Due to insufficient conditions, people at the Central Shrine wear ordinary clothes. It is a small white cotton ball worn on the head, which is regarded as an ornament.

The rule is that only people from the shrine can wear this.

When Miao Zhen saw them, one of the shrine members' cotton ball was dirty and he was rubbing it around in distress.

The World Merchant belongs to the Central Shrine and has good relations with these people.

Li An waved his hand, "Don't rub it, Xiao Wang, it will be gone in a while. I still have some in stock and can sell you one."

Xiao Wang said a few words to his companions, then ran over and bargained with Li An, exchanging a small bag of water for a small cotton ball.

He pinned the white and clean new cotton ball to his head and was worried about what to do with the old cotton ball in his hand.

Looking back, he saw a round-faced child staring longingly, so Xiao Wang casually gave him the cotton ball.

Miao Zhen took it and looked at it carefully.

No wonder Xiao Wang doesn't want it.

The cotton ball was very dirty, like a small briquette.

He picked it up and smelled it, and it seemed that it had been smoked.

Qu Chenglin was rubbing the black marks on his hands. The charcoal friendship was not only fragile, but also fragile.

Since they were on the same road and had a good relationship, the two groups simply walked to the Central Shrine together.

When those people came closer, Miao Zhen noticed that they were all covered in black ash.

"Why are you so disgraced?" Li An leaned over and said, "The shrine is also doing coal mining now?"

Xiao Wang laughed and said, "Didn't the cloth catch fire a few days ago?"

Miao Zhen pricked up his ears, and Li An became interested, "What, you went to put out the fire?"

Xiao Wang shook his head, "Let's set a fire."

It seems that the shrine has no intention of hiding this.

Miao Zhen leaned over and asked, "Why set a fire?"

Xiao Wang rubbed his head with a serious expression, "In order to prevent the curse in the cloth from spreading outwards, but don't worry, the flames can swallow all curses, and the world is safe now."

Li An glanced at the direction from which Xiao Wang and others came, "But is that the Glass Tribe over there?"

"Well, a few women from Bu Tuan were sent to the Glass Tribe." Xiao Wang said casually.

"They also have curses on them. We are arresting Bu Tuan women who have fled all over the world. People who come into contact with Bu Tuan may also be infected by the curse. When you are walking outside, if you see someone with the wrong skin color, bleeding and coughing, remember tell us."

Xiao Wang told them the characteristics of the curse. Li An, who was a little nervous at first, finally felt relieved when he found that they didn't have any.

Miao Zhen was a little disappointed. He originally thought that the Central Shrine also knew about the plague and would set fire to the cloth balls.

Although it is cruel to set fire to the Central Shrine to exterminate the clan, it is also the only solution.