Chapter 3

"What if I pick you up?" He asks.

"I'm cool with that," I shrug, with a huge smile on my face, grateful that he can't see me. Play it cool Izzy, play it cool.

"Text me your address, I'll be over in about 10 minutes." He tells me.

"Will do, bye."

"Bye," He says and hangs up.

And as he said, about 10 minutes later, he text me saying he's outside. I quietly walk to the front door, not wanting to wake Mum and Dad up. I open the door and Niall was standing there.

"Ready to go?" He asks putting his arm out.

"Sure am." I nod, linking arms with him and we walk, more like skip back to the car. He opens my door for me, I mumble a quick thank you as I got in the car.

He drives us to the supermarket and I went in and got some nice smelling shampoo and a few other things and made my way back to the car.

***

"They're gonna go off when they wake up!" Niall laughs sitting on the couch.

"It's going to be so funny, you have to film their reactions," I laugh along with him.

"I will, they will get so annoyed," He says laughing even more.

"Yeah, I should probably get going though, it's pretty late," I mumble, letting out a yawn.

"You can stay the night here if you want." He offers.

"I'd just be getting in the way, you guys are probably really busy tomorrow," I mumble.

"Actually it's a day off, we're not doing anything at all." He shrugs, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back.

"I don't want to intrude," I mumble shyly.

"It's honestly fine, the boys won't mind either," he reassures me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I am 100% sure," he chuckles.

"Okay, I'll stay then." I smile. Please don't be a dream, please don't be a dream.

"You can sleep in my bed," he offers. Okay, definitely a dream. I subtly pinch myself but I don't suddenly wake up in my bed. This is real.

"Nah, I'll take the couch," I shrug, looking at my shoes. He's letting me stay with them, I don't want to take his bed.

"Please don't argue, just take the bed," he pleads.

"Fine," I give in. I feel like it's an argument I would not win, and hey, I get to sleep in his bed.

"Good, let's watch a movie first." He says turning the TV on.

"Okay, what is there to watch?" I ask.

"No clue." He chuckles

"Can we watch, 10 things I hate about you?" I suggest.

"Ew, that sounds like a girly movie, no." He scrunches his nose up.

"What about Sister Act?"

"Nope, don't have it anyway." He says poking his tongue out at me in a childlike manner.

We argue for about 10 minutes before we decided on a movie. We agree on watching Grease. We sing along to all the parts. Niall keeps telling me I have a good voice, but I just kept brushing him off. My voice is horrible. I can't hold a note to save a life. But apparently, he thinks different.

It was about halfway through the movie when I leant my head on Niall's shoulder and fell into a peaceful sleep.