Chapter 31

Everyone jumped when the doorbell rung, I got up to answer it. I opened the door to reveal Niall standing there with a guitar...

He didn't say anything, he started singing..

"Shut the door, turn the light off,
I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love,
I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this,
Even though I try.

Heat beats harder, time escapes me,
Trembling hands touch skin, it makes this harder,
And the tears stream, down my face.
If we could only have this life for one more day,
If we could only turn back time,

You know I'll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be, my love, my heart, is breathing for this, moment in time, I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today.

Close the door, throw the key,
Don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen, don't wanna be without you,
My judgments clouded, like tonights sky..."

I watched Niall as he effortlessly played his guitar and singing to me at the same time. I could hear the girls giggling and telling each other to be quiet.

As the song came to an end, I wiped under my eyes, just to make sure I wasn't crying, which I was.

"Don't cry princess." He sighed, wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"I'm truly sorry." He mumbled.

"I know, and I forgive you." I smiled up at him.

"I love you." He told me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you."

"But surely you're on tour?" I questioned.

"We haven't started yet, it's just rehearsals, and boring shit, as soon as I saw it I knew I had to come back to see you and make sure you're okay," he tells me.

"That's our cue to leave." Perrie said and all the girls walked out from their hiding space behind the wall and walked out the door, giving me a hug as the passed me.

"Don't forget to use protection!" Perrie calls out.

"We won't!" Niall calls back and closes the door. Oh.

And that was a night I will never forget, the night our bodies became one. The night I knew we would always have something special together, no matter what happened.