Chapter 23

It's been a few weeks since Niall asked me to be his girlfriend, and it has been the best few weeks of my life. He's been trying to stop the hate, but it hasn't really worked, it's died down a little, but hasn't stopped completely. But I'm happy. That's all that really matters...I think.

The boys and El, both of them, have been helping, if Hannah sees hate, she just goes off at them, and they never say a bad thing about me again. Not the best way, but it's a way.

But at the moment, Hannah, Eleanor and I are shopping, Niall had asked me out on a date tonight, and Hannah and Eleanor want to get me a new dress, even though I have plenty, they quite literally pulled me out of the house and into the car.

"Here, try this on." Eleanor said handing me a light blue flowy dress.

I made my way to the change rooms and quickly put it on. It had one strap over my right shoulder and it came to just above my knees.

I walked out and they stopped chatting and looked at me. They gave me the thumbs up, showering me in compliments.

I walk back in the change rooms and put my other clothes back on.

We make our way to the check out, but they both suddenly stop, I bump into Hannah's shoulder.

"What?" I ask looking at both of them, then looking at what they were looking at. But I see nothing.

"Get it." Eleanor says to Hannah.

"Already on it." She says, walking off.

"Come with me." Eleanor says dragging me back.

"What happened?" I asks, her as she pushed me back into the change rooms.

"You'll see." She smiled and Hannah comes back with a dress in her hands.

"Try it on." She says shoving it in my hands and pulling the curtain closed.

I change into it, it was a floor length dress, it was white at the top then faded out to grey in the middle then was black at the bottom, the material feels so soft against my skin. I like it.

I pull the curtain back and they smiled, jumping up and down on the spot, basically yelling "Get it! Get it!"

I turn around and pull the curtain back getting out of it.

"My shout." Eleanor says taking it from me and basically running to the check out.

There is no point in arguing, we've already established that she always wins but if she doesn't win, one of them will come back and buy it for me.

***

"Hurry up girl! Niall will be here in half an hour!" Eleanor calls through the door.

"I'm getting there." I call back, pulling the dress up.

I opened the door and turn around, one of them do the zip up.

I walk back into the bathroom, Eleanor following after me with the curling iron.

She starts on my hair and I start on my make up.

We were done in about half an hour. Perfect timing. As I sit down on my bed there was a knock at the door.

"Don't even think about it." Hannah warns, standing up and running into the door.

"I was meant to do that." She mumbles, then opened the door and walking out.

Eleanor and I stand up and walk to my bedroom door, just in time to see Hannah almost fall down the stairs, darting her hands out to the railing and steadying herself, she looked back up to us and called out, "I'm alright!" Then Eleanor and I burst out laughing.

She open the door and starts talking to Niall. I walk over and stood behind Hannah. She moved to the side slightly when she noticed me.

"Hey Izzy." Niall says smiling.

"Hey Niall." I return the smile.

"If you hurt her in any way possible, I will find you, and I will make sure you will never be able to have children." Hannah jokes, but I think she may have had a hint of seriousness behind her voice. Niall gulps and nods.

"Han!" Eleanor scolds.

"I'm just joking, I don't actually know how to do that." She shrugs. Niall relaxed a bit, but she continued. "But if you do hurt her, don't doubt that I will find out how."

"I wouldn't hurt her." Niall states proudly.

"That's what I wanna hear." She smiles, patting his shoulder.

"Okay, go, have fun. Just leave before Han comes up with more threats." Eleanor jokes, pushing us out the door.

"Does she actually know how to do that?" Niall asks when I lace our fingers together.

"No, she doesn't." I chuckle.

"Oh thank God." He sighs.

***

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he stops the car.

"You'll find out soon enough." He says as he meets me around the front of the car.

"Can you give me a hint?" I ask. He just shakes his head.

"Fine." I huff.

"It's gonna be worth it." He chuckle.

We entered a park, swinging our linked hands as we walk along the path.

"Go that way." He said pointing between two trees.

I turn and walk through the opening. His hand on my lower back, guiding me along the trail.

We stop when I spot a picnic blanket and a basket. How cute?!

We walk over and sit down.

***

"It's so beautiful." I sigh looking up at the stars.

"Not as beautiful as you." He mumbles leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"You're so cute." I giggle at him.

He chuckles, shaking his head and running his fingers through my hair as my head sat comfortably in his lap.

"I love you." He tells me. A hug smile spreads across my face.

"I love you too." I smile up at him, he moves his head down, placing a soft kiss to my lips, and everything was perfect...Until his phone rang...