Chapter 42

"I'm what?" I basically screamed.

"Well, not exactly." She shrugged.

"What do you mean, not exactly?" I said, probably a bit too harshly.

"Well, you'll call him back, tell him you had a change of heart, say yes, but you won't go." She said as if it was the easiest thing.

"So, I stand him up, I don't think that's a good idea, that will probably make the situation worse." I sighed.

"You won't stand him up, technically speaking." She smiled. "I'll go and tell him to leave you the hell alone and hopefully he will."

"Yeah, that's the thing, hopefully." I sighed.

"I'll make it happen." She reassures me.

"Fine." I sigh and pull out my phone.

***

"Are you sure you want to do this, I can just go, and that'll be that." I started panicking.

"But it won't end just like that." She explained.

"I can come." I offered but she shook her head.

"It'll make it worse, look, I have to go, I'll text you about it later." And with that, she was out the door.

Han's POV

As soon as I enter the restaurant, I look around for this creepo guy. I soon spot him and make my way over to him. I pull out the seat opposite him and sit down.

"That's reserved." He said harshly.

"No it's not." I told him. "She's not coming."

"If you're here to threaten me, you're making this situation worse." He laughed.

"Well, hear me out, if you ever try to contact Izzy again, I will ruin you, and I don't just mean get you fired, I can ruin your whole life." I stood up to walk out but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"I could ruin both of you and all of One Direction..."