Chapter 53

"I don't want you to go." I whined, wrapping my arms around Niall's neck.

"I do but I don't." He sighed.

"I'm going to miss you." I mumble into his neck.

"I'm going to miss you more." He kisses my cheek.

"Call me when you land." I look up at his face and he nods.

"I will. I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Niall! Let's go! We don't want to miss the flight!" Louis calls out.

"Bye babe, I'll call you when we land." He runs off to catch up to the boys, they all turned around waved. Us girls waved back to them.

"Do you all want to come back to my place?" I ask, they all say something along the lines of yes.

"Great, I'll drive." El said and we walked to the car. It was pretty dark, so it was hard to see. They had a late flight, and it's now 11:30pm.

The boys told us to stay at home because they didn't want us driving at night, but we came anyways.

20 minutes later, we arrive outside Han's and my apartment. We all get out of the car and walk in.

"Hey guys." Hannah says when we walk in.

"Hey."

"How were they?" I ask. Han offered to babysit Charlie and Sammy.

"Awesome. Didn't cry once." She smiled down at Charlie in her arms.

"That's a change." I sigh and we all sit down on the couch.

"You left your phone here by the way." Han told me. "Your mum called and said she's coming around tomorrow morning."

"Cool." I nodded and turned the TV on.

Hannah got up and walked into their room, then walking back out with a mat. She laid it on the floor and carefully placed Charlie on top of it, then doing the same with Sammy.

"So who's older?" Sophia asked.

"Charlie, buy two minutes."

"She's gonna rub that in every chance she can." Perrie chuckled.

"Yep."

***

"You can stay here the night." Hannah offers.

"Are you sure?" Perrie asks.

"Yeah, it's late, it's not safe out." She tells them.

"We have spare clothes you guys can wear." I suggest.

"Thanks." El smiles.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Hannah says standing up.

"I'll borrow something of yours, I'll get it later." El says and she nods, walking into her room.

"Night guys." She gives a small wave before disappearing into her room.

"How's she dealing with everything?" El asks.

"She's going good, she doesn't talk about it at all though, I swear she's hiding something."

"She'll tell you eventually." Perrie tells me.

"One can only hope." I sigh.

We all stayed up chatting for a while longer. Eventually we all made our way to bed.

I woke up to people chattering. I sigh, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I get out of bed and look to where Charlie and Sammy should be sleeping, but only, they are not there. I panic and rush out of my room and into the lounge.

I see Perrie and Sophia standing there, with Charlie and Sammy in their arms. Sophia turns and sees me then smiles.

"There's Mummy." Sophia uses Charlie's hand to point at me.

"Hey darling." I wave to her, she doesn't wave back though, until Sophia moves her hand for her. I laugh at her then Perrie walks up to me and hands me Sammy.

"They've already been fed." She informs me and I nod.

"Thanks." I smile and Han and Eleanor walk through the door.

"Hey." They both say at the same time.

"Where were you guys?" I ask.

They don't say anything, they just hold up the bags in their hands, meaning they went grocery shopping, then they walk into the kitchen.

"We fed them and changed then, you can relax." Han calls out from the kitchen.

"Thanks."

I have a feeling this is going to be a good day.