Chapter 19

"Do you want to come to the concert tomorrow?" Niall ask as we stand at my front door.

"Yes, she would." Mum opens the door and answers for me.

"I can speak for myself, Mum." I mumble, "and why are you listening?"

"I know, but just saving you time asking me." She chuckles, ignoring my question.

"Would you like to come in?" Mum asks Niall.

"No thanks, I've got to get back, I have to bring food back for the boys." Niall sighs.

"Okay, you're welcome anytime." Mum smiles at him.

"Thanks, I better get going, bye." He nods and kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye." I smile and he walks towards his car.

"I like that boy." Mum tells me when I walked inside.

"So do I." I admit.

"I still wanna meet this boyfriend of yours properly." Dad calls from the lounge room.

"He's not my boyfriend Dad." I say as I walk into the lounge.

"You wouldn't tell me if he was, would you." He sighs.

"Of course I would." I shrug kissing his cheek. "I'm going to call Hannah."

I made my way upstairs and laid on my bed and dialed Hannah's number. There was no answer.

I sent her a message.

To: Han
Hey! Niall asked me to go to a concert tomorrow!! Please come with me.

I turn the TV on and watch it for about half an hour until I get bored. I went on twitter. Big mistake. There was a lot of hate, but a few people saying nice things.

Stay away from Niall!
Niall is mine you slut!
You're a whore! Stay away from Niall

There was more, there was so much more, I know I shouldn't read them all but I just couldn't stop. That's people don't know me and they say all these things about me. I'm relieved when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I answer, trying to hold back the tears, but it was no use.

"Hey babe, I just g- wait, are you crying?" Hannah asks through the phone.

"No." I lie.

"I'm on my way." She says and hangs up.

About 10 minutes later Hannah walks into my room. She walks over to the bed and just pulls me into her arms. We stay like that for about 5 minutes, until she pulls her phone out. I see her type something in her phone. A few seconds later I got a twitter notification. I check my phone and see she had tweeted me.

@randomhan: Guys! Leave @BellaHoran135 alone! She doesn't deserve any of the hate you are giving her! She is one of the most amazing people I know! You may not like her but you don't have to say such horrible things about her.

A few minutes later, I got a few tweets saying they were sorry, but not that many. Hannah has a lot of followers, and all the boys follow her, and gets noticed a more often that most people do.

"Thanks." I said, wiping the tears with the back of my hand.

"No problem, now, let's watch a movie." She says and gets off my bed. She walks over to my DVD selection. She pulls one out and put it in the player. Anchor Man starts playing. Of course she would pick this. I give her a look.

"What? It's a good movie." She shrugs, sitting next to me on my bed.