Chapter 14

-2 weeks later-

In these past two weeks, Niall and I have become extremely close. Like, always spending time together, the boys are saying that I'm stealing Niall from them, but they actually see him more than I do, I only sometimes see him after school, but I spend the weekends him, and the boys. Hannah still hasn't agreed to meet them. I have no idea why. That girl confuses me sometimes.

But, at the moment, I am in class, the last class of the day, English. I haven't heard from Niall for 4 days. I know, I sound desperate. But he usually sends me messages everyday, I've been keeping in touch with the other boys, they are just saying that they've all been really busy, and Niall doesn't check his phone much, but apparently he never shuts up about me.

I was pulled from my thoughts as the bell rung, signalling the end of the day. I quickly make my way to my locker and see Han waiting for me.

"Why are you here early?" I ask opening my locker.

"Got let out early." She shrugs.

"What you doing after school?" She asks.

"No clue." I shrug, placing my books in my locker and grabbing my bag out.

"Do you wan-" She was cut off by my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller ID, it was Niall, she looked over my shoulder and nodded, an understanding nod. "Hello." I answer. I walk away from Han a bit, as she closes my locker for me.

"Hey, sorry I haven't talked to you for a while." He apologises.

"It's fine." I smile.

"I was wondering if you want to come over after you finish school, I could pick you up." He suggests.

"Um, yeah." I say, still smiling.

"Great, I'll see you then." He says.

"Okay, bye." I say then hang up.

"Let me guess, going with Niall." Hannah says from behind me.

"Yeah, look, I know we had plans, bu-" She cut me off by putting her hand up.

"I don't care, you two would be cute, I want you to go." She smiles.

"Are you sure." I ask.

"Perfectly fine." She chuckles.

"Now, go." She says and pushes me out the door.

"He's not here yet." I tell her.

"I'll wait with you then." She said and we sat down on a bench.

"Are you Niall's girlfriend?" A girl asked sitting beside me.

"No, we're just friends." I smiled at her.

"Friendzoned." Hannah mumbled from beside me.

"Oh, well, can you give him this next time you him?" She asks, giving me a book.

"Yeah, sure." I nod, taking it from her.

"Thanks, it means a lot." She smiles, giving me a quick hug then walking away. I put the book in my bag and go on twitter. I actually have a lot more followers now. I get a bit of hate, but I don't listen to it, they're just jealous, I mean who wouldn't be, I'm friends with Niall freakin' Horan.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"My cousin is picking me up, then we're going shopping." Hannah shrugs

"Nice." I nod.

"Yeah, here she is, see you later." She says and stands up.

"Niall's here too." I say and stand up too.

"Well, see ya." She waves as we get to the cars, she gives me a hug and walks off. I open the door and get into the car with Niall.

"Hey." He smiles as I close the door.

"Hey." I smile back, putting my seatbelt on.

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Well, see ya." I say giving her a hug and making my way to the car.

"Hey girl, what's up? I haven't seen you in ages." Eleanor greets as soon as I got in the car.

"Not a lot, how's things going with your famous boyfriend." I wink, and she starts the car.

"Pretty good, and don't call him famous, they don't like it when you do." She defends him. But they are famous, you can't really prevent that.

"Ooh, sorry." I tease, raising my hands.

"He wants to meet you, you know." She smiles at me.

"I'm good thanks, I'll just wait 'til the wedding." I joke.

"Very funny miss. Do you want to go home first, or just go straight to the mall?" She asks.