Chapter 50

"Oh my god! School is so boring." Hannah groans as she places her bag in the lounge.

"Sucked in." I poke my tongue out at her.

"Yeah, real mature." She huffs.

"What happened?" I sighed.

"Got an after school detention for punching someone." She sits down on the couch.

"Why'd you hit someone?" I sigh.

"They were talking shit." She shrugged. "Saying that you got knocked up by some dickhead."

"You don't hit them!"

"She started it!" She whined.

"How'd she know anyway?" I ask.

"Well, you always used to leave class to go throw up and you've been gone for six months now." She says standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"How many people know?" I ask, pursuing her into the kitchen.

"Not many, some people are dumb, only a few people have put the things together." She says.

"Right." I nod and wall back into the lounge.

"Did you say Niall's coming down soon?" She asks sitting next me on the couch.

"Yeah, he's flying down tomorrow, so he'll be getting in late."

"Right, when are you going to the hospital?" She asks.

"Two days."

"When are they due?"

"In three days." I'm excited, and nervous.

"They better not decide to come when it's just us two, I have no idea what to do." She tells me and I laugh.

"You went to all the birthing classes with me though."

"Why do you think I always wore sunglasses." She shrugged.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep through it all." I groan.

"If that's what you want to hear, then, no I didn't sleep through it all, but if you want the truth, I slept through half of it." She says standing up and walking into her room.

"Why does my best friend have to be a lazy shit!" I say loud enough for her to hear.

"At least I'm your best friend." She popped her head out of the room.

"I hate you." I sigh.

She walks back in a few minutes later and sits back down.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing, I was there when my auntie gave birth, I did bugger all, but I know what's going on." She chuckles.

"Why are you so calm about everything." I sigh.

"Because I'm not the one that's going to be giving birth." She shrugs, turning to face me.

"True." I nod.

"Get some sleep girl, you'll have a long few days ahead of you." She pats my back.

I nod then stand up, making my way into my room then into bed.

***

Han's POV

"OH MY GOD!" I shot up and jump out of bed, running into Izzy's room, almost forgetting to open the door.

"THEY'RE COMING! HOLY SHIT! THEY'RE COMING!"

I open the door to see Izzy standing up, her hands on her knees, struggling to breath.