Chapter 40

"Izzy! Where the hell are you?" A panting voice sounded from the doorway.

I slowly stood up, the voice sounds like Han's but she was at home, it seems highly unlikely. I walk into the hallway, and sure enough, Han is standing there, her hands on her knees as she tries to get her breath back.

"I'm here." I say quietly. She looks up and brings the phone that was in her hand up to her ear.

"Yeah, she's at home." She says then hangs up.

"Where else would I be?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You should check twitter."

Liam's POV

"Niall, what's wrong?" I ask, he's been crying for the last ten minutes and none of us know what's wrong.

"I thought she loved me." He mumbled. Did Izzy do something?

"Who?" Harry stupidly asks.

"Izzy, you dick head." Louis tells him. Harry nodded and walked over to Niall.

"What'd she do mate?" He asks sitting next to him.

"She's not answering her calls." Niall mumbles.

"That's not that bad, maybe she fell asleep." Harry tries to calm him.

"That's not all." He shakes his head.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Check twitter." He sighs, leaning his head on Harry's shoulder.

We all pulled out our phones and were shocked by what we saw.

Would she really do that?

Izzy's POV

"You can't be serious? That's not me!" I yelled at the photo that appeared on my screen.

"I was with you all day." I say, looking up at her.

"I know, but, look at the arms." She starts smiling.

I looked closer at the photo and saw that the person looked all buff and the arms looked tiny. Han pointed to her arm and laughed. I looked at the photo and at Han's arm.

It was her arm. Someone photoshopped it, very badly might I add.

We started laughing at the photos when I panicked...

Niall.