Chapter 59

I woke up feeling extremely happy. I looked to my left and saw Niall asleep beside me. I reluctantly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see Han in black skinny jeans, the right leg had a rip on her thigh, and she had a black shirt, which I couldn't read what it said on it due to a jacket covering it.

"Why are you up early?" I ask as she picks up a slice of toast from the counter.

"Got school, I'm already running late." She mumbles before taking a bite and rushing past me into her room then walking back out a few seconds later.

"Have you seen my glasses?" She asks.

"Since when do you have glasses?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean my sunglasses." She looks around the lounge.

"No idea." I shrug. "And did Harry sleep in your room last night?"

"Maybe." A see a blush creep up on her cheeks as she looks away.

"That's pretty cute." I tease and she walks back into her room, still trying to find her sunglasses. I follow her, my goal to continued tease her, but I just watch on, she was being quiet as she moved around the room, trying not to wake Harry. But he stirred and rolled over, reaching for something but eventually sitting up and looking around the room.

"Have you seen my sunglasses?" Han quietly asks him.

"No, you can just wear mine if you want." He suggests.

"Really?" She asks, smiling.

"Yeah." He says reaching beside the bed and handing it to her.

"Thanks, I'll give them back when I find mine." She tells him and he shrugs.

"You can keep them."

She thanks him before running out of the room. Harry gives me a questioning look, so I explain.

"She's running late for school."

"I'll give her a lift." He says standing up and walking out to the lounge.

I walk into my room and see Niall still asleep so I walk back into the lounge and sit on the couch, keeping out of the way of Han running around trying to get stuff ready for school.

Harry walls out seconds later, tugging a shirt over his head and sitting down next to me.

"She doesn't like being late for things." I tell him and he nods.

"I figured that much." He chuckles, and we watch her run around the lounge room.

I pick up the remote and turn the TV on, the news coming on. My eyes widen as a picture of Niall and I comes up on screen.

"They've been seen out with two young children and, Izzy had a rather large bump that disappeared when the two cute kids appeared." They said and someone grabbed the remote off me and changed the channel.

I turn to see Niall chucking the remote on the couch, then sits down next to me.

"I want to know what they think." I say grabbing the remote and changing channels back to the news.

"What they say is bullshit. You don't need their opinion." He tells me when I set the remote down on the table.

"I just want to know." I mumble and lean my head against his shoulder.

"People think that the children and Izzy will just slow him down. His constant trips back home to see them are tiring him. How long can he keep this up?"

"Izzy! I swear to god, if you are listening to crap, I will rip your ears off!" Han calls from the kitchen.

"It's all bullshit." Niall whispers in my ear.

"But is it true?" I turn to face him.

"What?" His eyes widen.

"Is it true, are we slowing you down?" I question.

"No. No way." He doesn't hesitate to answer. "If anything you're helping me."

"How?"

"Your support and love, and the kids." He says kissing me.

"That's our cue to leave." Harry says. Niall and I pull away and Han gives me a hug before rushing out the door behind Harry.

Niall changes the channel again, but I don't change it back.

We just lay on the couch, watching some show that I have no idea what it's called, and we leave the kids to sleep, they haven't slept this long in a while, they only seem to sleep this long when Niall is home. It's strange, but I like that, it sounds weird, but I like it. It's almost as if they know that Niall won't let anyone hurt them.

Han's POV

"I really need to tell you something." Harry randomly says.

"Okay..." I say, turning slightly in my seat to face him.

"You can't tell Izzy though." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"Is it bad?" I question.

"Sort of." He mumbles. "And don't tell Niall I told you this."

"Okay..."

"Okay, um, when Niall started dating Izzy, it was just a stunt." He starts. "But he did actually fall in love with her, and he's trying to het them to believe that, because they are trying to get him to leave her."

"I know." I sigh.

"What? How?"

"Niall told me." I paused. "He told me when they first started dating."

"Really? He told me he had only told me." He shrugged.

"Nah, he told me. Has Izzy told you about the week I went 'missing'?" I ask, putting ir quotes around the word missing.

"No, Niall told me. I was with him when he was in the phone talking to her." He explained.

"Okay, well, that week I got an apartment and most if the time I was trying to convince them he does love her, because he was busy and he asked me if I could. He thought if it came from someone they don't know, they would be more likely to believe it." I tell him and he nods.

"But did they believe it?" He questions.

"Sort of." I shrug.

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I mean they only believe it because of the babies." I sigh.