Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V

I looked over to Izzy, she was on her phone, probably on twitter, she's always on it, I hope nobody's hating on her. That wouldn't be good. I mean, why would you hate on a beautiful girl like her?

I suddenly get really nervous. This isn't good. Nervous is bad, nervous is when I say shit I don't mean, or I feel like everything I say is awkward. Well that's just perfect, notice the sarcasm.

I don't know how I'm going to do it, I want to ask her on a date, but, what if she says no, and then things become awkward, but what if she says yes, because she is too kind to say no. No, shut up Niall. You're going to man up and ask her, and if she says no, it will not be awkward. You will not make it awkward. What ever you do Niall, don't be awkward!

"Hey, Izzy." I say to get her attention. Good start, not awkward.

"Yeah." She says drawing her attention from her phone and looking at me.

"I, um," I pause, can't back out now, "I was wondering if you'd want to go on a date with me, tomorrow night." Well, I think that went alright.

"I'm so sorry, but I have plans with Hannah, we have been organising it for so long." She sighs. Fuck!

"Oh." Is all I could really say.

"What about tonight?" She asks.

"T-tonight?" Oh great, now I stutter too.

"Well, if that's okay with you." She shrugs.

"Yeah, that's fine." I nod. No stutter, that's good.